How to Retrieve WAV Files
"Couple of days ago my storage disk was full so I deleted few files to make some free space. Later I realized that I have deleted WAV files along with some junk media files. As I have erased those files using SHIFT + DEL combination keys, so is there any chance of recovering deleted WAV files?. If yes, then please do suggest me how to recover deleted WAV files in a easy manner?
A WAV file is an audio file format that was developed by Microsoft mainly for Windows OS. These files provide the best quality of audio data without any compression. Thus it is commonly used audio files than other file formats. The most common use is that audio files can be stored without any loss of audio information. Unfortunately user can lose such file due to deletion or loss activity.
User might be annoyed at data loss situation if that lost file is very important to him. At certain times he may want to recover WAV file at any cost. Now onwards no need to worry as you can make use of Windows data recovery tool to restore WAV file. One such tool is Hi5 Software Photo Recovery tool that will easily and swiftly retrieve deleted WAV file. This tool not only recovers audio files but also video files and images from any Windows Operating System. It has very powerful algorithm that works on read only mode that won’t damage original content of files. Apart from recovering deleted WAV audio file, it also recovers media files from all external storage devices that are detected on Windows system.
Why you should use Hi5 Software Photo Recovery?
- Supports recovery of around 50 file formats
- Recovers files from file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Create Disk Images to bypass Bad Sectors
- Restores files that bypasses Recycle Bin
- It can restore deleted photos from Sony memory stick, pendrive, USB drive and many other portable device effortlessly
- Recovered files will be categorized on the basis of its unique signature
- Scans entire system quickly
- Retrieved files can be saved in any storage drives
What are the various scenarios that lead to loss of WAV file?
- Accidentally Formatting: It’s quite often that you may accidentally format your drive which leads to erasing of all files and folder saved in it. This is most common cause that results to WAV file loss situations.
- Unknowingly Deleting: Sometimes you may unknowingly delete WAV files while clearing some junk file by using combination keys or command prompt options. This will bypass Recycle Bin thus causing data loss situation in system.
- Virus Attack: Severe virus attack on computer system may delete some files without user notice. Sometimes harmful virus makes files hidden causing data loss situation.
- Download Error: A WAV file is large in size and requires more space to save in system. While downloading such files if there is low internet connectivity or any sort of interruptions then file may not download resulting into loss of WAV file.
Easy steps to recover WAV files:
- Download demo version of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery launch the software
- Main screen will display "Deleted Photo Recovery" and "Lost Photo Recovery" option. Choose suitable option
- Select particular drive and click "Next"
- Within few minutes all lost/deleted files will be recovered
- Buy licensed version to save recovered file
Hi5 Software Word File Repair will fix Word document without causing any damage to original file. It supports .doc and .docx files created by any latest versions of Windows OS
Hi5 Software PSD File Repair gives 100% assurance to fix corrupt Adobe Photoshop images without consuming more time. Click the link to read detailed information about this tool.