How to Fix Unplayable DivX Files in PS3
So here is a thing to understand… all DivX certified devices should be able to playback DivX video files! If you want to play DivX files on PS3, first check whether that device is registered with VOD (Video-On-Demand) code.
Note: A VOD code can be used to activate your DivX certified device to playback DivX Video-On-Demand content.
Having difficulties in playing DivX in PS3 or your DivX file is not playing?
Even after registering your PS3 device with VOD content and checking all the technical specifications of DivX certified device for the compatibility, if still the video file is unplayable then it may be a sign of video file corruption. In order to play that video file back again, you’ll have to choose a reliable video repair tool and the file.
Reasons why DIVX file does not show on PS3 console
- In case the DivX file is not compressed properly using appropriate audio and video codec then it will fail to play in PlayStation 3
- If you connect PS3 console to an infected computer, then viruses stored in the system will convert healthy DivX file to corrupted one
- Usage of untrustworthy software to edit DivX file will corrupt it and you cannot play it on PS3 video game console
- Switching off PS3 when DivX file is still open in it would results to damage the header of DivX file by making it inaccessible
Method for fixing DivX video file
It is suggested to make use of Hi5 AVI File Repair Software in order to repair corrupted DivX files. This tool is built with advanced algorithms to easily fix DivX files that do not play on PlayStation3. This software is used widely as it is found free from viruses and has user friendly interface. Also, this utility can resolve out-of-sync, Codec error, invalid file format and incompletely downloaded and other problems with DivX file and repairs corrupt AVI and XviD video formats. The software can be installed on Windows computers/notebooks installed with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 versions. It can repair DivX videos from gadgets like game consoles, video recorders, cameras, etc. Users can also fix DivX, AVI and XviD video files on various Mac machines that are working with Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra operating systems.
Guidelines to repair unplayable DivX files on PS3
- Download Hi5 AVI File Repair Software on your system
- Connect the PlayStation 3 to the software installed system/machine on which unplayable DivX file reside
- Install and launch the software by following given instructions
- In main screen hit Browse button to choose required DivX file to be repaired
- Then, click on Repair button to trigger the process of video repair
- Next screen shows status bar depicting progress of video file repair
- After completion of this process, repaired DivX file will get displayed on screen along with its detailed file description
- Save this fixed DivX file to desired location on system drive by clicking on Save button
Finally, the advice is
- Switch off PS3 console only after you close DivX file which is open in it
- Never utilize unsecured DivX editing tool
Reliable and powerful tool to reapir MOV, MP4 and M4V Files. It has the ability to repair audio and video frames separately and then adjoins to form healty MOV file.
Hi5 Software for Android Recovery Tool hepls in recovering files from from any brand of Android Smartphone within fractions of minutes.