Restore Data from Seagate Goflex
“I use 500GB Seagate Goflex external hard disk to store my important data. But yesterday unknowingly I deleted few vital data, I really need to know how to recover files from seagate goflex hard disk but I have no idea how to perform Seagate Goflex data recovery, please can anyone suggest me how to retrieve data from Seagate Goflex drive?.... Thanks in advance”
The data you think you have been lost from Seagate Goflex 500GB hard disk due to deleting, is not actually deleted permanently – files/folders will still be on the same disk location. Deleted data space will be marked as ‘free’ to store new files in the same location. You can recover data from Seagate Goflex 500GB drive until and unless the deleted data is not overwritten with new files.
- Stop using Seagate hard disk after losing data
- Do not format, partition, repartition or reformat the drives
- Make use of result oriented antivirus program to avoid virus occurrence
- Avoid using faulty data recovery apps
It is good if you follow above mentioned 4 important things in order to successfully perform 500GB Seagate Goflex data recovery. And start using Hi5 Partition Recovery Software to recover deleted files from Seagate Goflex 500GB hard drive in few simple steps that too in a short interval of time!
Some Logical Issues Encountered with Seagate Hard Drives
- Seagate goflex 500GB hard disk is formatted without taking proper data backup
- Virus infection to 500GB Seagate Goflex have caused the data/file on the disk to be corrupt or unreadable
- Intentional or unintentional deletion of data
- Sometimes Seagate hard drive is not accessible and struggling to detect and read data due to presence of bad sectors
- Due to long usage of the disk, may sometimes stops working
- You may end up facing data loss due to frequent formatting / reformatting of the 500GB Seagate Goflex disk
Above stated are some of the reasons for losing data from Seagate Goflex 500GB, there can be other causes like improper partitioning or repartitioning of the drive, using unreliable third party tools, etc. But you need not to be bothered about the deleted data as Hi5 Partition Recovery Utility will how to retrieve data from Seagate Goflex and other models Seagate hard drives like Seagate Freeagent Goflex. In few simple clicks you will retrieve entire 500GB Seagate Goflex hard disk data easily.
Hi5 Partition Recovery Software Features
- Supports Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP / Vista / Server 2012 / Server 2008 and Server 2003 having SCSI, SATA, IDE and ATA hard drive interfaces with NTFS 5, NTFS, ExFAT, FAT 16 and FAT 32 file system
- Simple and easy recovery mechanism which helps every computer user to easily connect Seagate external hard disk and get back deleted or lost files in few simple clicks
- This tool will even help you get back files from 3TB hard disks, and other brands of hard drives other than Seagate
- Quick and efficient in recovering data from Seagate Goflex 500GB hard disk
- Hi5 Partition Recovery Tool recovers all types of files stored in 500GB Seagate Goflex hard disk like Movies, Photos, Music files, Footages, Archives files, Microsoft Office files, Application, and different format of data stored in it
Data Recovery Steps for Seagate Goflex Disk:
- Once you download and install Hi5 Partition Recovery Software on you Windows computer, run the tool
- Select “Partition Recovery” option from the main screen and go to next screen
- Software will display available drives present in the PC, you have to select the relevant disk from where you want to recover data, that means you have to select Seagate Goflex 500GB disk and click on “Next” option to start data recovery process
- Consume less time to restore files (depending on the size of data to be recovered), once the recovery process is finished you will be able to see deleted or lost files recovered on the screen
- Retrieved data can be separated on the basis of ‘file name’, ‘file size’, ‘file extension’ and ‘created date’. Data can be viewed either in ‘File Type View’ or ‘Data Type View’
- You can check recovered data using “Preview” option and save using “Save” option
- Hi5 Partition Recovery Tool supports recovery of data from all Seagate brand hard disk models which can be used as internal or as an external disk
- Hi5 Software offers ‘Demo’ and ‘Full’ version, both have same features but using demo version you won’t be able to save recovered data, to store retrieved files you will have to activate licensed version and save data on any desired location
- It is recommended not to save recovered data on the same drive
Make use of Hi5 Software PST File Repair to fix corrupt, brokeb, damaged PST File. It also fix damaged file from external device. click the link to know more about this tool.
Hi5 Software AVI File Repair will fix corrupt/broken or damaged AVI file. It also repairs XVID and DVIX files with great ease. Here after dont worry just download this software and try it.