Deleted TIFF Files Recovery
Given that the TIFF format is commonly used for image archiving purposes, it’s very important to have a reliable method how to recover TIFF files that have been accidentally deleted.
"Assume that you go home after a very interesting road trip and you are so eager to show your family members the pictures and videos taken during the trip but to your disappointment, the media files do not exist anymore on your device!"
Well, TIFF files, just like any other files, can be deleted through various means and due to a number of reasons including:
- Accidentally deleting the TIFF files while previewing the images or while deleting other files
- Infections of viruses and malware on the storage device
- Unexpected formatting of the storage device or the PC is another reason
Under such situations, the simplest way to perform deleted TIFF file recovery is by using a photo recovery software called Hi5 Photo Recovery. Such software is able to see what your camera or operating system can’t, allowing you to recover TIFF files.
Important- As long as your TIFF files have not been overwritten, you can possibly restore them back. So, it is advised to stop using your storage device where TIFF files were stored until and unless the recovery is done.
How to perform deleted TIFF file recovery in 3 steps
Wondering how to retrieve deleted files? You only need 3 steps with Hi5 Photo Recovery Software. Now, let’s see how to do it on Windows computers running with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP operating systems.
Note: If you are recovering files from external devices, make sure that the device is well connected to the system where you are going to install the recovery application.
Step 1: Download and install Hi5 Photo Recovery Application on your computer. Then launch the toolkit and start the recovery process by choosing “Deleted Photo Recovery” option from the very first screen of interface.
Step 2: Choose the device where files to be recovered are stored and proceed to next step.
Step 3: Choose the required files to be recovered. Preview the recovered files and finally save them on any desired location. Remember not to save restored files to the same device from where the recovery has been done!
What are the file types you can recover using Hi5 Photo Recovery Application?
Along with TIFF files, Hi5 Photo Recovery software will also easily retrieve other image file types like PNG, JIFF, JPEG, IMG, BMP, PSD, EXIF and many more. It is well known utility to recover RAW image files such as KDC, BAY, ARI, ORF, SRW, MOS, NEF, CR2, MRW, 3FR, PEF, R3D CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, RAW, X3F, RAF, PXN, K25, DCR, 3FR. Not only this, you can also restore deleted videos and audios of different types. Some of the supported audio and video formats are: MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, AEPX, ALE, AVP, RM, MOV, MPEG, MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR, etc.
The best Photo Recovery Tool – Hi5
- Recover photos, audio, music from any storage device effectively, safely and completely
- Supports data recovery from Recycle Bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations
- Preview before recovery allows you to make a selective recovery
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
Tips to prevent TIFF file deletion
- Back up your files
- Cross check and then proceed to delete the files
- Obtain reliable digital devices
- Run up to date antivirus software on your personal computer
But if you do all the above but still TIFF files got deleted, the tiff file recovery process with the above said software can be considered and applicable!
Hi5 Photo Recovery App will help you restore photos from Nikon Coolpix L340 in just few simple clicks. Read out more from the above link.
To recover permanently deleted files on Windows, use Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency.