Restore Photos from Nikon Coolpix L340
While Nikon Coolpix L340 supports your photography skills through a variety of scene modes, there is a always a fear of losing beautiful Nikon Coolpix pictures due to some carelessness!
It may be your little child who carelessly touched “Deleted All” button or there may be damage on camera’s memory card, all your crucial photos will be lost forever. But the fact is, it’s just a misconception! Still there is a possibility that you can recover photos from Nikon Coolpix L340 camera with the help of relevant photo recovery tool. The only thing you need to know is stopping using your Nikon Coolpix camera to capture new photos when you realized data loss. Capturing new photos will cause your deleted and lost pictures being overwritten, which will decrease the rate of recovery, even make them unrecoverable.
Some of the well known scenarios for losing pictures from Nikon camera
- Accidentally pressing on Delete All option that will delete all the pictures on L340
- Using camera to capture pictures when there is no sufficient battery
- Disconnecting the camera abruptly from computer when its pictures are being transferred / accessed from it
- Unintentional or intentional format of Nikon’s memory card
- Connecting camera to virus infected computer or connecting the memory card of Coolpix L340 on other gadgets will cause card corruption
- Improper usage of memory card, deleting important photo file instead of unwanted file and many other reasons may cause loss and deletion of pictures on Nikon Coolpix L340 camera
Perfect photo recovery software to restore photos from Nikon Coolpix L340!
Nikon Coolpix photo recovery tool – Hi5 Photo Recovery Software will easily helps in recovering pictures from Nikon Coolpix L340 on Windows platform. In fact, it is one of the most relevant solutions to retrieve deleted pictures from Nikon Coolpix L340. It is a complete package to recover deleted, lost as well as formatted photographs from Nikon camera.
Useful facts about Hi5 Photo Recovery Program
- 3 Step Approach: The entire process of recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix L340 is divided into 3 simple and easy steps through Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool. First you can search the deleted data, then preview the photos deleted, and then you can save the photos easily to a safe place on your personal computer.
- Great File Format Support: With this tool, you can not only recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix L340, but also recover other file formats such as videos, audios and raw images, etc. Photo file formats being supported are: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
- Save and Resume the Recovery: An important feature of the software is saving the progress of a scan and then carrying on the scan at a later time from the previously scanned results. This means you can now save the progress of a scan and then continue that scan later.
- Preview: This feature lets you guys even preview the deleted photos before even recovering them. This is a pretty cool feature and it makes the process of recovering deleted photos even easier!
- Universal Camera Support: It means that you can also use this Hi5 Photo Recovery Software to recover deleted and lost photos from other Nikon Coolpix models and even other cameras since it is based on Universal Camera Support and not only a singular camera model support. A list of other models supported by the toolkit Recovery is all Nikon Coolpix S Series, Nikon Coolpix L Series, Nikon Coolpix P Series, and Nikon Coolpix AW Series.
How to retrieve lost photos from Nikon Coolpix L340?
- Connect your Nikon Coolpix S3100 camera along with its external storage media to a Windows system
- Next, download and install Hi5 Photo Recovery tool on the system
- Launch the tool to start picture recovery process by running the wizard
- Upcoming screen holds two options, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select appropriate option according to photo loss situation and click next
- Now, the tool scans entire system to identify all logical and physical drives present on it
- Select the drive that represents Nikon Coolpix camera’s memory device and proceed
- By clicking next, the tool starts to scan selected drive and recognizes available picture files
- After completion of scanning process, restored files will be listed in next window
- "Preview" the recovered pictures
- Then select a destination location on system drive and click on Save button to save these recovered picture files
Hi5 Photo Recovery App will help you restore photos from Blackberry z30 media card in just few simple clicks. Read out more from the above link.
Recovering photos from Canon EOS Rebel T3i is easy when you have Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility installed. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency.