Photo Recovery from Deleted Partition
An easy tutorial on how to recover photos from deleted partition is available here. Just follow the instructions given in this page to retrieve pictures from deleted partition of computer hard drive or partition of any external devices. Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 are supported.
“Recovering pictures from deleted partition is not a big deal! If you are regretting for mistakenly deleting partition which stored all your precious clicks, here is a step by step procedure that will guide you how to perform photo recovery from deleted partition effectively with Hi5 Partition Recovery Software.”
Possible ways to restore photos from deleted partition
Method 1: Look for a backup
If you have stored pictures on some other device as a backup, then you can use it to recover lost pictures after deleting partition. It is one of the easiest ways ever!
Method 2: Skip to DIY recovery software
For the people who don’t posses backup, a good DIY software is the right option. Being a powerful, safe and easy to use, Hi5 Partition Recovery Application is the first option. It will help you find out, preview, and then allow you retrieving photos from deleted partition. It supports recovery of partition deleted from flash drives, internal and external hard drives, all media storage cards, etc. to restore lost pictures. Now, how do you find pictures that have been deleted from Windows partition permanently using Hi5 Recovery Tool? Well, to recover photos from deleted partition, follow below mentioned steps.
Guidelines to restore photos from deleted partition using Hi5 Partition Recovery Utility
Step 1: Mount the device from where you want to recover pictures on any Windows system and launch Hi5 Partition Recovery Software on that system.
Step 2: The very first screen will display two recovery options – Partition Recovery and Formatted / Reformatted Recovery. To restore photos from deleted partition, you are required to choose “Partition Recovery” option.
Step 3: Now, it’s time to select the suitable drive from where partition has been deleted and pictures are lost. After choosing the drive, click on “Next”.
Step 4: Hi5 Partition Recovery will start a quick scan first to display files that will be recoverable. After the quick scan completes, a deep scan will automatically launch in order to restore images from deleted partition.
Step 5: After the process gets completed, you can preview all the recovered picture files one by one and select out those you want. Then, click "Save" button to get them back. Here you should save all the recovered photos, files on another disk to avoid data overwriting.
User friendly options that makes recovery of photos a simple process!
Other benefits of using Hi5 Partition Recovery Toolkit
- Ability to restore various formats of image files along with RAW pictures and other documents like MS Office files, text files, etc.
- Helps in recovering FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 formatted partitions
- Retrieves data from failed and dead Windows computers
- Data from hidden and inaccessible storage drives will also be restored
- Restore data from devices having bad sectors
- Once you delete the partition accidentally or mistakenly, don’t add any new photos or any other files on it, because it may overwrite your lost photos and makes recovery process difficult and sometimes impossible
- Don’t install recovery software on same partition from which you have lost your important photos
- Save recovered photos on some other partition or drive except the one from which you have recovered them
Take advantage of impressive features of Hi5 Software PST File Repair and fix problems with your Outlook significantly. Execute this tool to repair PST files of all latest Outlook versions.
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery is one of the best programs for restoring photos of almost all types regardless of the loss scenario. It works on all versions of Windows OS.