Recovering Files from Deleted Partition
Partition is just a segment of the single hard drive created for making more convenient to store files. Upon creating partitions, user will be benefited in many ways. He/she can access files in a well organized manner, can store system related files, office related documents and personal files separately. You can even install more than one OS on single computer, and also you will be benefitted with the good performance and efficiency of the system. precisely, partitioning plays a vital role in better data management.
Though partitioning of Windows hard disk is benefitted in many ways, user cannot escape from data loss which occurs due to partition deletion. However, human mistakes and technical glitches are the main reasons for deletion of partition.
When you accidentally delete one of your important partition, then you may feel sad for losing crucial information present on hat partition if you are not aware about the solution for deleted partition data recovery process. Hence understanding about how to restore files from deleted partition is much more important than anything else! Hi5 Partition Recovery Application is the correct option to recover files from deleted partition of any Windows hard drives formatted with file systems such as FAT and NTFS.
Further, Hi5 Partition Recovery Utility will guide you how to recover deleted hard drive partition regardless of any critical data loss scenarios. Deleted partition data recovery process performed by this toolkit will not at all modify any data available on system because software is free from harmful viruses like malware,spyware, etc. Hence, you can easily trust this software.
On a serious note -
- Stop using the hard disk soon after facing partition deletion to avoid loss of data permanently
- Do not always perform force shut down by long pressing start button. This will cause corruption to system
- Use Windows Disk Utility in proper manner and always go with right tools for partitioning drives
- Be careful while deleting partitions from your Windows system
- And the most important, keep backup of each and every partition present on the system for a safer side
Common scenarios for partition deletion:
- Improper Usage of Disk Management Utility: Assume that user is having 3 partitions on his hard disk presently. He might wish to increase it to 4. To do so, he might choose disk management utility to perform the task and make space for creating other partition. While doing this, he might end up with deletion existing partition by mistake and face huge file loss issue.
- Third Party Tool: Use of third party tool to shrink or create new partitions may also delete partition without your notice.
- Technical Glitches: Boot loader corruption, header file corruption and missing of system related files, etc. may lead to loss or deletion of hard drive partitions.
Highlighting Features of Hi5 Partition Recovery Application
- Hi5 Partiiton Recovery Wizard is now one of the well known data recovery toolkits in present market because of its outstanding performance in restoring deleted partition more quickly and easily. Along with retrieving deleted partition, program is responsible enough to get back lost, inaccessible, formatted, reformatted partitions
- It can even recover data from improperly partitioned and repartitioned drives. Software is compatible to restore formatted NTFS partition and partitions having various file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Its advanced algorithms helps in scanning the hard drive faster for recovering deleted partition on any Windows OS versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003, 2008 and 2012 with an ease
- Experts have designed this software in such a way that even a layman persons can recover files from deleted partition without any difficulty because of its friendly interface
- Using this wizard, it is possible to restore RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 2 partitions. It can also retrieve partitions having different hard drive interfaces like SATA, ATA, SCSI, etc. This utility has an ability to rescue almost 300 types of files without any trouble
- Supports recovery of data from various hard drive brands such as Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, HP, etc.
- You will find an option to judge the tool by previewing the recovered partition data using free version first. If you wish to save them then you can go for purchasing licensed version
Procedure to be followed:
- Download Hi5 Software Partition Recovery on any Windows computer
- Install and Run
- Go with "Partition Recovery" option
- Proceed with selecting the deleted partition and click on "Next" option
- Use "Preview" option to view recovered data and "Save" button to save files on any drive
- Save button will be disabled in demo version. So in case, if you want to save retrieved files go with purchasing licensed version
Unique Android file recovery software that can restore all possible files deleted or lost from your Android devices. Works well with all Android and Windows versions.
Get to know about the simple and easy way to restore deleted and lost files from your Windows system. Extract all the information in the provided link.