XQD Card Recovery Software
“Never happened anything like this with me!
Short of the long story is, I shot some videos on my Sony camera with 64 GB of XQD memory card. I bought the card home to transfer the files to my system. As soon as I inserted the card to my system, I accidentally hit on “Format” button instead of “Copy”. All my hard work is in danger now. I have shot about 40+ videos and also some other media files like pictures were present on XQD card.
I have done this before, but I never went so careless. I am seeking for a good advice to recover data from XQD memory card as I have to submit those lost videos to my producer.
Thanks in advance”
Solution – Make use of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software that is perfectly designed to recover data from XQD memory card. With the help of this utility, you can
- Restore XQD card easily and effectively
- Recover XQD card data including pictures, video clips, movies, songs, RAW digital images and other media files
- Apart from XQD card recovery, it supports recovery of pictures from CF card, MMC card, Micro and Mini SD cards, XD card, SDHC card, and many more
- Besides recovering data from XQD card, it restores multimedia files from pen drives, external and internal hard drives, memory sticks, iPods, and many more
- Retrieve files from XQD card which has been formatted with FAT and NTFS file systems
- Even get back pictures and other media files on popular camera brands including Samsung, Sony, Kingston, Kodak, Olympus, Nikon, Canon, etc.
- Feel compatible to run this toolkit on all Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
What is the need for restoring XQD card?
With amazing data transfer speed, XQD Memory Card assists you to record images and video files. There are some reasons that can cause data loss from your XQD memory card…
- You might delete few media files while previewing them by accident
- Improper method of ejection of XQD card from camera
- Formatting the card mistakenly
- Using camera while battery is showing low charge
- Infection of virus or malware could make you to lose stored data
All above mentioned situations could lead you to lose data from XQD memory card. Therefore if you want to learn how to retrieve files from XQD memory card, then first thing to be done is stop using your card for usage and look for recovery options. That’s where Hi5 Photo Recovery Application comes into picture - a perfect XQD card recovery software that is designed professionally to retrieve any lost, deleted or formatted data from XQD card.
Steps to recover data from XQD memory card using Hi5 Photo Recovery Toolkit
- First of all, you need to download free trial version of Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility Windows computer, then install it
- Connect the XQD card to the computer using a suitable card reader, when the system recognizes the card, launch the software
- After this, select either “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” option from the first screen
- Now, select the storage card from the list of available drives associated with the computer
- Then start to scan your card by clicking on “Next”. The scanning process may take a while if the storage card is large
- When the scanning gets completed, you can preview the files that have been found from your XQD card. Then check the files which you want to recover. If satisfied then purchase the licensed version and click “Save” to get back data
- As soon as you realized that you lost data from XQD card, stop using it
- While deleting any file from XQD card, double check to confirm that you have selected right one to delete
- Do not save recovered files again on XQD card to prevent overwriting
- Make use of any good antivirus software to scan the memory card for viruses
- While disconnecting your XQD card, right click on the drive and click on “Eject” option to avoid data loss
Hi5 Photo Recovery Application is the right solution to restore photos from Canon EOS Rebel T3i in just few simple clicks. Read more from the above link.
To get back permanently deleted files on Windows, use Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency level.