Kingston 16GB Micro SD Card Recovery
Deleted or lost data on Kingston 16GB MicroSD card? Unable to access files on Kingston Micro SD card due to its corruption? And wondering how to recover data from Kingston 16GB MicroSD card? Well herebs a solution, Hi5 Photo Recovery Software, which is rated as one of the professional and DIY tool to restore Kingston 16GB Micro SD card. The utility helps in recovering data from MicroSD card even in worst data loss conditions. Now let us have a look on what causes Kingston SD card data to go missing or delete.
Common scenarios in which data may get deleted or lost from Micro SD Card
- Accidental deletion of files from SD card - You might accidentally delete a photo or any file on the Micro SD card while previewing files on your digital camera or end up deleting files from SD card when the card has been connected to computer.
- Loss of files due to Micro SD card corruption - There are chances that your files might get deleted or lost or inaccessible when your SD card gets corrupted due to a damaged file system or due to usage of the same SD card on multiple devices, or due to virus infection.
- Loss of data during transfer from Micro SD card to another storage device - Files stored on the SD card might be lost while transferring them from the SD card to your laptop or any other storage media due to power outage or due to improper ejection of the SD card.
- Accidentally formatting the Micro SD card b You may accidentally format the card using the format option on your digital camera or end up formatting your SD card when it shows an " Format Now " error.
However, there is no need to worry, Hi5 Photo Recovery Program has been specifically designed to perform Kingston 16GB Micro SD card recovery when the files have been lost due to any scenario that too in just few steps. Even when the SD card has been formatted, the tool provides easy and simple solution to recover data from formatted SD card and lets you save them on any storage device.
Features of Hi5 Photo Recovery Program
- Helps in recovering files from Kingston 16GB Micro SD card, mini SD, mini SDHC, SDXC memory cards, MMC, CF, etc.
- Easily retrieve files from Micro SD card which is formatted / corrupted
- Complete recovery with original directory paths, file names and file attributes
- The recovered data can be sorted based of file name, size, date and file type
- User friendly interface and step-by-step guided process ensures fast and easy Kingston 16GB Micro SD card recovery
- You can preview recovered files before buying the software
- The recovered data can be saved onto to any accessible drive or CD / DVD
- Available for all Windows users
Whatever may be the reason behind the deletion of pictures from Canon PowerShot, you can effortlessly retrieve them back just by making use of Hi5 Photo Recovery App.
Steps to recover files from Kingston 16GB MicroSD card
Step 1: To retrieve data from Kingston 16GB Micro SD card, you need to download the free demo version of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software.
Step 2: After installation launch the software and a recovery launch pad screen will open up.
Step 3: Select either "Deleted Photo Recovery" or "Lost Photo Recovery" option.
Step 4: Now in the next screen you will see your Micro SD card being displayed as one of the logical drives. Select your card from where the data has to be recovered and click "Next". The scanning process starts to find your data from the SD card.
Step 5: The next screen will display the files that you thought you lost forever. You can preview the files by double clicking on the file or by using right click and selecting the "Preview" option. Note that the files and folders that have been recovered are displayed with a red cross mark.
Step 6: In order to save rescanning time you have an option to save the current scan using "Save Recovery Session". This function comes in very handy when you would like to save the recovered files later.
Step 7: After you purchase the software, you will get an order email with an activation key. Activate the product, and start the saving process of your recovered pictures, videos or music files by selecting either all files or a few of them.
Note: Save the recovered data either on a storage media or burn a DVD as in . You even have option to compress the data in Zip format while saving. And one more tip is avoid using the Micro SD Card which contains deleted or lost data. This may overwrite the data which you are trying to recover, resulting in permanent data loss.
Other supported Micro SD card brands: SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, HP, Samsung, Toshiba, Kodak, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm etc.
Supported file types: IMG, EXIF, TIF, TIFF, WEBP, PNG, GIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, PSD (Photos), MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, AEPX, ALE, AVP, RM, MOV, MPEG (Videos), RAW, MOS, FFF, PEF, X3F, RAF, PXN, NEF, CR2, CRW, DNG, ARW, SR2, ORF,KDC, K25, DCR, 3FR, R3D, SRW (Digital RAW images), MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR (Audios).
Hi5 Photo Recovery App will help you restore photos from Nikon Coolpix L340 in just few simple clicks. Read out more from the above link.
To recover permanently deleted files on Windows, use Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency.