Restore Files from Formatted Hard Drive
Got panic as you had lost all your important data because you had formatted the drive present on your system? Then do not worry at all, as you can restore data from formatted hard drive and not the first person to face such type of cases. Consider the below example, where one of the user had gone through this kind of data loss.
“Hi friends, as I am professional software developer my interaction with the system is very common. I store a lot of data related to my work and also my personal documents on my storage media. As these are important for me, I preserved them in a systematic way, so that I can find these files easily when I needed. But recently it happened that, I was forced to format one of the drive on my system, as it was not working properly so i had to go for formatting the disk, this forceful event made me to lose some of the important files that I had saved on that drive. Now I am left with no option as I had not taken back-up of those files. I am confused, whether is it possible to recover data from formatted hard disk or not? If so then, which is the best tool to retrieve data from formatted hard drive?”
Yes, data recovery from formatted drive is quite possible, as Hi5 Software Partition Recovery is a brilliant tool that will easily retrieve data from formatted hard drive in no time. This software is designed and developed with complex algorithm that will not miss a single file during recovery process, and helps you to recover data from formatted hard disk on all the latest Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and also on Windows 10.
Hi5 Software Partition Recovery supports data recovery from file system like FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5. This partition recovery tool retrieves files like images, videos, songs and other kinds of documents that are lost due to formatting the drive on your system.
Eye catching features of Hi5 Software Partition Recovery:
- Very simple to use, no special training is needed on the software to know how to recover data from formatted hard drive
- Support data recovery from both formatted and reformatted drives on your system
- Ability to retrieve files from hard drives like IDE, SATA and SCSI
- Totally virus free recovery tool
- The content of data recovered will be same as it was, no alteration is made to the original content of the files
- Once data is recovered, you can have the preview of the recovered data prior to saving
- To save your precious time, this software come with an option called “Save Recovery Session” using which you can avoid rescanning of scanned drives
How data loss occurs?
- Accidental deletion of files that are present on the system drives
- Formatting or Reformatting of drives without taking proper back up
- Files infected by harmful viruses
- Serious damage to the system files that leads to Operating System crash
- Sudden power failure while users are working on the system
- Using third party tools that are not trusted
Steps to recover data from formatted drive on Windows:
Step 1: Install and run the application, Click on "Recover Drives" option and then select "Partition Recovery" option from the main screen
Step 2: Choose the drive from where you want to recover the data and click next
Step 3: Software will scan the selected drive
Step 4: Once the scan process gets over, it will display a list of files which are available for recovery
Want to get rid of corrupt PSD files? Then simple make use of Hi5 Software PSD File Repair that will fix all the issues related to PhotoShop PSD files in no time.
Hi5 Software File Recovery is a brilliant tool that will easily recovers all the kind of files from your system that are either lost, corrupt, damaged or deleted
© Hi5 Software, All Rights Reserved - All other trademarks acknowledged