USB 3.0 External Drive Data Recovery
“About a week ago while transferring some of the important files from USB 3.0 external drive to my System which runs on Windows, in some distraction I suddenly disconnected USB drive from my Windows system. I am feeling so bad that none of the files are present in the USB flash drive nor in the Computer. Please can anybody help me out to recover lost files from USB 3.0 external drive easily?”
Well, we understand your situation but don’t lose hope of recovering lost files from usb 3.0 external drive. Files missing from USB drives is quite common nowadays. Many people get panic when they delete files accidentally or just like above case losing files due to abrupt removal of drive from Windows system. In such situation you might start searching USB 3.0 external drive data recovery utility over the internet. You will get plenty of software to restore lost files from usb 3.0 external drive but the head scratching thing is, out of those tool which one to opt for recovering process?
Check this out - Hi5 File Recovery Software is one of the highly recommended and most trusted utility to use for performing USB 3.0 external drive data recovery process. Simple and easy to use software.
- Download and Install the Demo Version of this Software
- Award Winning File Recovery Software available in the market
- Supports all recent versions of Windows Operating System
How does Hi5 Software File Recovery works?
When you lose or delete files on any of the file systems, its content is not erased from the USB but only file reference to the file will be deleted. It means that you will be able to recover lost files from USB 3.0. Hi5 File Recovery Software help you recovering missing files from USB external disk in short interval of time. Software is well designed with advanced scanning algorithm which will retrieve files missing from USB 3.0 disk without altering its data while recovering, as it is a read only program. 'Preview' option allows you to have a look at the recovered files before restoring them on to your Windows system.
How Files go missing?
- Abrupt removal of the USB 3.0 disk from system
- Virus infection is one of the main cause for losing files
- Improper way of formatting USB drive may sometimes raise this situation
- Frequently formatting, partitioning or repartitioning of the USB drive may lead to this type of cases
- Users who opt Cut and Paste option will often come across this kind of situation
There can be numerous other reasons which are responsible for the loss of data from USB 3.0 external drive. Stop thinking much and make use of Hi5 File Recovery Software and easily find missing files from USB 3.0 external drive in a couple of easy steps.
Advantages of using Hi5 File Recovery Tool:
- Quick and simple method to recover lost files from USB 3.0 external drive
- Restore everything you lost from your USB in minutes using this program. Files, Photos, Videos, Movies, Music, Text documents and many other data lost from USB external disk efficiently
- With the help of this utility you can retrieve text files from Windows 10, also supports recovery of deleted or lost files from other versions of Windows OS like Windows 8/8.1, Win 7, Windows XP, Vista, Server 2012, 2008 and 2003
- Supports recovery of various file types that are stored in other portable storage mediums like SD Cards, Compact Flash Card, MMC, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDXC, Digital Cameras, iPod, Fire Wire drives, XD Picture Card, and many more
- Software retrieve lost files from any external hard drive with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS and EXFAT file system
- Recovered data can be separated on the basis of its file name, type, size and its extension
- Files can be viewed either in “File Type” view or “Data Type” views
- Retrieved USB 3.0 drive files can be stored on any of the other drives
Steps to recover lost files from USB external drive:
- Download Hi5 Software File Recovery Tool on your Windows computer
- Connect your USB drive to the software installed computer
- From the first window select "Deleted File Recovery" option
- Then select the connected USB drive and click on "Next" option
- Recovered files can be checked using "Preview" option and "Save" option to stored data
This tool will help you restore files from Lexar Jump Drive easily in a short interval of time. Recovered data from Lexar jump drive can be stored on any desired location. Try now
Outlook data files (PST and OST) deleted or missing will be recovered in minutes using this one software. Check out the complete information given in this link