How to Recover Text Files on Windows 10
Notepad is one of the most useful text-editing application in Windows 10. Generally this Notepad is used to view or edit text files. It is identified by .txt file name extension. With this text file, you can also make any alterations in font style. Text files are used by most of the computer programmers because it is best suited for typing programming languages and scripts. As it does not have any format and style, it is usually used to edit system files which are used in command prompt.
What if such text files are lost or deleted? Really it is very frustrated that an important text file is lost due to an careless operation. If such instances happen, then it will be necessary for you to search for the solution on how to recover text files on Windows 10. Well, if you want to get an answer for this then you are already at the right path. In this tutorial you come to know the solution for text file recovery on Windows 10 process will be carried out.
Easy way to Restore Windows 10 Text Files:
If you have deleted any important text file from your Windows 10 computer drive then that deleted file gets stored in Recycle Bin folder. You can open Recycle Bin folder, choose file which were deleted and right click on them and by selecting “Restore” option you will restore deleted file back to the old location. Sometimes deleted files will not be stored but instead it bypasses Recycle Bin folder. One such situation, you have to go for reliable text file recovery software.
Software for recovering text file on Windows 10:
You can easily find lost or deleted text file in Windows 10 using Hi5 Software File Recovery Program. This utility scans the complete drive and hence recovers text files in few minutes. It works on read only methodology, hence it does not alter your original source text file content from Windows 10 system. As it is developed with easy user interface, even a novice can retrieve text files from Windows 10 without facing any difficulty.
What are the causes for loss/deletion of text file?
- Human Error: Deleting text files from the system drive by mistake while removing any other unwanted files. Formatting the drive accidentally leads to deletion of all the files including the text files stored in it.
- Viruses: If your computer is infected from deadly viruses then it deletes your important text files without giving any warning.
- Disturbance while moving text file: Text files will be lost if your computer gets terminated due to power failure while moving text files from system drive to other storage drive.
Hi5 Software File Recovery Utility will be there for your assistance that carries out simple and perfect text files recovery from Windows 10 for the text files which are lost or deleted due to above mentioned reasons or others. Therefore download Hi5 Software in your PC hard drive, start restoring text files and store recovered text file at your desired storage location.
More about Hi5 Software File Recovery Program:
- Hi5 File Recovery Utility supports in retrieving text files from external devices like portable hard drive, thumb drive, SSD drives, memory card, iPod and other devices
- Other than text files, you can also recover documents, excel files, PPT files, RAR files, PDFs, compressed files and many other files
- You can recover files after check disk with the help of this Hi5 Software File Recovery Tool
- Can retrieve text files stored on different versions of Windows operating system namely Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2012
- Save Recovery Session feature ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost text file
To recover permanently deleted text files in Windows 10, follow these easy steps:
- Download demo version of the software
- Launch the tool and open it
- Click on "Lost File Recovery" option
- Select Windows 10 drive and click on "Next" option
- Recovery starts.....
- Click on "Preview" option for viewing recovered text files
- Use "Save" option to store files on any of the folders
Easily recover files from emptied Recycle Bin by using Hi5 Software File Recovery, as this tool is effective in retrieving all the kind of files that have been lost from Recycle Bin due to intentional/unintentional empty process
Do you want to recover deleted files from external hard drive? Well, it can be done easily in few simple clicks with the help of Hi5 Software File Recovery. Go to this respective page and know more about the process of recovering files.