Deleted Outlook 2010 PST Files Recovery
“Recently while creating free space by erasing few unwanted files I accidentally deleted PST file from my Windows System. I am undergoing crucial situation where I have lost all my important mails. Is deleted PST files Outlook 2010 recovery possible? Can anyone help me in recovering deleted files Outlook 2010? Suggest me the best way to solve this problem.”
Don’t be panic in such condition as it is possible to recover deleted PST files on Outlook 2010 by using trusted file recovery Software that will work for Windows system. You need one tool which will easily restore deleted PST files outlook 2010 without any complications.
One such best option is Hi5 Software File Recovery which will effortlessly retrieve deleted PST files Outlook 2010. This utility has the ability to undelete PST files created by any latest versions of Microsoft Outlook. It not only help you perform deleted Outlook 2010 PST files recovery but also has the ability to restore about 300 file types. It is well designed using advanced technology and gives user step to step guidance in recovering process. This utility supports recovery of data from all newest versions of Windows OS including Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 system. It has the ability to scan entire system within few fractions of minutes as it has the most powerful algorithm in-built.
Prominent Features of Hi5 Software File Recovery:
- Ability in recovering files that bypasses Recycle Bin and the files that are deleted from Recycle Bin
- Files can be recovered on the basis of name, size, date and file type
- Supported File Systems of drive are FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 and exFAT
- Facilitates user with option to add or edit signature to files that are not listed
- This utility bypasses bad sectors by creating disk images and it can be later used for data recovery
- Also helps to restore deleted files from external hard drives of all types, USB drive, Flash Memory drive and many more with utmost ease
Some scenarios that can cause deletion of PST files from system:
- One of the major causes is accidental deletion of PST files or accidentally formatting disk on which PST file is stored.
- Sometimes while running an antivirus application it is quite possible that it may delete PST file which is severely infected by viruses.
- Due to combination keys like shift + Del option or command prompt may lead to deletion of files from system.
- If there is any disk issues with any one of the sector that might contain PST file then you might end deleting that files.
Steps to be followed to recover deleted PST file:
- Download Demo version of Hi5 Software File Recovery and run
- Select "Deleted File Recovery" option from main screen
- Select particular drive from where you want to recover Outlook 2010 PST file and quick scanning will be in progress
- Recovered files are displayed and can be viewed by “Data View” and “File Type View” option
- In order to save retrieved PST file, go for licensed version of the software
Hi5 Software Partition Recovery helps to recover files from inaccessible or corrupt partition/ drive. It also has the ability to restore data from formatted/re-formatted drives.
Hi5 Software Word File Repair will effortlessly fix corrupt or inaccessible document files without any difficulties. It supports all Word file created by latest MS Word versions.