Restore Files from Lexar Professional 600x Card
Your Lexar Professional 600x 16GB memory card is corrupted, and you don’t have access to it. Many important files are present in the card and losing them all is a nightmare! Well, you think this is what you deserve for not backing up files regularly. Relax, it’s not the end of the world. Every problem has a solution!
Memory cards are used widely due to their easy data storage, portability, fast data transfer, and so on. However, there are also times when data stored in memory cards are not safe and you might lose files due to various reasons. Lexar Professional 600x 16GB card corruption is just one such circumstance of losing data.
Some Reasons for Losing Files from Lexar Professional 600x Card –
- Deleting files accidentally from Lexar memory card when it is connected to the system
- Abruptly ejecting the card from the system when files are in transfer
- Accidentally formatting Lexar Professional card
- Interruptions while transferring files from card to system
- Using the same memory card on multiple devices without formatting
How to Restore Deleted / Lost Files from Lexar Professional 600x 16GB Card?
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery provides a quick and easy solution to get back data from Lexar Professional 600x 16GB card. Due to its user-friendly interface, even a new user can go about the recovery process with ease. Whether the media card is corrupted, inaccessible, formatted, turned RAW, the tool will restore files from it in a safe manner. All your documents, photos, video files, etc., will be recovered from the memory card.
This Card Recovery application supports photo recovery from SD card, video file, music recovery from CF card, media file recovery from MMC card, XD card, and so on. Even RAW images created on various digital cameras can be retrieved by Hi5 Photo Recovery utility. It also recovers media files from other storage mediums like hard drives, external hard disks, pen drives, FireWire drives, etc.
Supported Memory Card brands: Hi5 Photo Recovery tool recovers data from SanDisk, Samsung, Transcend, Kingston, Sony, Verbatim, and many other brands of memory cards.
Steps to Recover Data from Lexar Professional 600x 16GB Card –
- Download Hi5 Software Photo Recovery and install it on your system
- Connect Lexar Professional 600x memory card to the computer via card reader / USB cable
- Launch the application and follow the on screen instructions to recover files
- In the main screen, choose between Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery options based on the data loss situation
- Select the drive from which you have to restore data, and click Next to start recovery process
- Once the process is completed, you can view files in Data View or File Type View
- Click on Save option to save the recovered files on a location of your choice
Hi5 Photo Recovery Software will help you retrieve photos from Nikon Coolpix L340 in just few simple clicks; it recovers audio as well as video files as well.
To restore files on Kingston 16GB Micro SD card, use Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility. By using its Demo version check the app efficiency before purchasing it.