File Recovery from a Computer that Won't Boot
"I was using Acer desktop and for some reason it is not booting up. Now I want all my data from an unbooting hard drive to be recovered. Unfortunately I don't even have any backup of that lost data. So I want someone here to help me to recover files from non-booting PC. Any useful suggestions are appreciated."
Computer is one of the most necessary things in everyone's daily life. You can easily store huge amount of data in your system. Someyimes, you may come across with a circumstance in which you are not able to boot computer. Well, there are certain factors due to which your system cannot be bootable and as a result you cannot access your data stored in that system. During such cases, you might have tried with all possibilities to learn how to recover data from non-booting computer, but failed!
No need to worry as file recovery from a computer that won't boot is possible by using Hi5 Partition Recovery Software. The tool will effortlessly retrieve data from unbootable hard drive of any Windows computer. It just takes only few minutes to learn how to recover data from non-booting computer through this program. In addition, the toolkit has been developed using advanced algorithm which works on read only mode thus there will be no threat for original data. Apart from restoring data from non-booting computer hard drive, it has the ability to recover files from corrupted, lost, deleted, failed, formatted or re-formatted hard drive partitions.
Other Salient Features of Hi5 Partition Recovery Application
- Capability to restore files which bypasses Recycle Bin and files deleted from Recycle Bin
- Restores files from various brands of hard drives like Seagate, Dell, HP, Lenovo, WD and many more
- Recovered files can be sorted on the basis of their size, name and file type
- Ability to restore around 300 file types of files from hard drive partition
- Restore data from ExFAT Partition, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5 partitions/hard drives successfully
- You can add/edit new signature of file which is not listed
- Using Find option you can search for the files whose location is unknown
- Recovered files can be saved on any accessible storage drives and CD/DVD
- Creates Disk image to bypass bad sectors present on hard drive
- Easilly get back formatted and reformatted RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 active partition
Reasons for Computer Unboot!
- Sometimes you may come across situations where your computer system is crashed making your PC non-bootable. System crash may occur due to improper installation procedure, hardware conflicts, file system corruption, boot load corruption and many more
- There are chances that due severe virus infection on system may also cause system boot failure
- Corruption of boot sector is the major cause which may lead to non-booting of computer system. Boot sector gets corrupted due to some sort of factors like malfunctioning of operating system
Note: Immediately stop using the computer which is not booting up. If you can remove its hard drive and keep it in a safe place.
Steps to be Followed for Retrieving Data from Unbootable Hard Drive
- Download Hi5 Partition Recovery Program to a healthy Windows computer
- Connect hard drive from where data is to be recovered and launch the software
- Select "Partition Recovery" option and proceed next
- Select the suitable drive and click "Next" option
- Recovered files will be displayed and can be viewed by "Preview" option
- To save retrieved files, you need to buy the paid edition
Hi5 Software Outlook PST File Repair is the most powerful tool that will easily repair corrupt or oversized PST file with few simple mouse clicks. It supports all latest versions of MS Outlook.
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery tool will help you to get back your memorable photo that have been deleted or lost from Windows system. To know more click the given link.