Restore Logical Drive Data
Have you lost some valuable data from logical drive? Then keep calm and continue reading this page to get the perfect hard drive logical failure data recovery software. This page is valid for the Windows users who use Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Operating Systems on their desktops or laptops.
Note: Well, the first and foremost thing to keep in mind after losing data from logical drive is not to use the drive for adding new files as it overwrites the previous data and minimizes the chances of data recovery.
The most common reasons for the loss of data from logical drive are
- Accidental deletion of data while selecting and removing some unwanted data from a logical drive
- Deleting data with the help of SHIFT + DELETE keys
- Erasing data mistakenly from command prompt
- Formatting the logical drive unknowingly erases all data stored on it
- Virus infection on a logical drive may also delete some important data
- You may also lose data from logical drive due to the presence of bad sectors on a drive, drive’s file system corruption, etc
The one stop solution to restore logical drive data!
Hi5 Software Partition Recovery is the perfect hard drive logical failure data recovery software and is most trusted tool which you can utilize to recover data from logical drive. This toolkit will no doubt helps you in recovering data which has been deleted, lost, and formatted from logical disk due to many unknown reasons. This app will even help you when you are unable to restore files from Recycle Bin. Well, when we talk about its interface, it has been designed with a friendly GUI using which any person (technical or non technical) would perform data recovery from logical drive. Apart from logical drive, this program will effortlessly restore data from physical drive as well.
Go through these simple steps to get back data
Initial setup: Remove the drive on which a logical partition is present and keep it a safe place. Then download the demo version of Hi5 Program Partition Recovery works on a healthy Windows computer and then attach the victim drive to that system in order to restore data from logical drive.
- After downloading the software, install it and run it from the desktop shortcut or from the applications folder
- The main screen will display 2 options – “Partition Recovery” & “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”. Select Partition Recovery option
- Select the drive from which the logical drive data recovery is to be done & press the “Next” button
- The tool will now start scanning for the drive for lost data
- As soon as the process is completed, all the recovered files are displayed
- Now "Preview" the recovered files to check the efficiency of the software
- If you want to "Save" the restored data then buy the licensed version
Meanwhile the recovered data can also be viewed either on “Data View” Or “File Type View”. Further, you can even arrange the retrieved data according to name, size, type, and date of creation. What’s more, the Hi5 Program to Recover Files from Partition will recover data from hard drive logical failure with various file systems such as ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, and NTFS.
Some precautions that you can take which will help you to avoid data loss
- If you are not in a habit of taking regular backups then this is the correct time to start this practice. In times of serious data disasters, backups might help you out
- Use an efficient anti-virus tool to keep your system secure from infectious data
Restoring deleted files from meory stick can be easily carried out using Hi5 Software to Recover Files. It is simple and easy recovery tool for all kind of deletion cases.
Get back lost or deleted text files from Windows 10 with the guide of Hi5 File Recovery Software; the tool supports all the latest versions of Windows Operating Systems.