Repair Unplayable MOV File
“Hello, I am fond of photography and video shooting. Last week I captured HD video from my Nikon D3100 and I saved that file in my computer system in .mov file format. Now my problem starts from here, I cannot play MOV file using Windows Media Player. I tried it many times but I was unable to play MOV file. Please someone help me in fixing MOV file that is not playing. Is there any software application that will help me in repairing MOV file that can’t play?”
MOV file format is widely used multimedia extension usually used to save movies or other video files. MOV file is developed in such a way that it supports both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. But unfortunately, these files are prone to corruption due to certain factors thus MOV files won’t play. So thus, this means that these damaged files won’t be able to get back?
Definitely not, you can get back the original file without editing original content. Damaged MOV file can be repaired using Hi5 MOV file fixing Software which is secure and gives 100% assurance to repair damaged or corrupted data without any challenges.
Hi5 Software MOV File Repair is the popular tool to repair MOV video files that cannot be played. It is very easy to use so that both technical and non-technical users can use it with ease. This tool works on read only mode thus do not modify actual content of the file. It is compatible with all Latest versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 and 2003.
Various factors that cause MOV file unable to play are
- BAD sectors on the hard drive causes MOV file damage that unable to play
- Virus attack on the system also leads to file corruption or damage
- It there is any corruption to header files of MOV then there are possibilities of MOV file can’t be accessed
- MOV files cannot be played if there is any interruption while transferring from one storage device to other leading to MOV file corruption
Unique Features of Hi5 Software MOV file Repair
- Ability to repair corrupt or damaged MOV, MP4 and M4V files that are not playable in QuickTime
- Automatic repair option separates out video and audio data frames and adjoins them to build healthy playable files
- If you are unable to play Quicktime MOV file due to corruption issue then use this program and fix it effortlessly
- supports fixing of large sized corrupt or damaged MOV file
- Repaired file can be viewed using “Preview” option
- Demo version is also available to evaluate its performance
- Backup important files on external storage device
- Avoid playing MOV files with incompatible media player
- Download videos from secure site
- Install good antivirus and update it regularly
Steps for Fixing MOV Video File:
- Download and launch Hi5 Software MOV file Repair
- Select healthy file and damaged MOV file and click “NEXT”
- Quick repairing process takes place
- View repaired file using “PREVIEW” option
- Save repaired MP4 file by buying licensed version
Hi5 Software ZIP Repair is used to fix corrupt or broken files into healthy ZIP file. It works on all versions of Windows OS. To read more click the given link.
Hi5 Software File Recovery helps you to recover deleted or lost important files from Windows Operating System. It also comes in demo version available in main site.