Fix Word 2013 won’t open in Windows 10
“My Office Word 2013 is not opening in Windows 10, and I have no idea what should be done. I have no technical skills.
I know that many people are facing troubles with Office and Windows 10 when they upgrade. Now, even I am also the part of it! Well, I tried restarting my computer several times, but no use. Please help me out with fixing Word 2013 not opening in Windows 10 issue.”
Actually you are right! You may get some errors while opening Word files as there are some issues with Windows 10 and MS Office. Well, the error may be – “Word experienced an error trying to open the file” or “This file is corrupt and cannot be opened”.
Cause for the error – Word 2013 files might have damaged. Some of the possible reasons for Word file corruption on Windows 10 are...
- Missing any crucial steps while Windows 10 upgrade or reinstallation, or creating a new partition after Windows upgrade
- Severe virus infection on Word file
- MS Word 2013 application crash
- CRC errors
- Any interruptions while Word file transfer
- Exiting MS Word application improperly, etc.
Simpler fix – Use Hi5 Word File Repair Software and repair Word 2013 that won’t open in Windows 10 in 3-4 steps.
Learn how to fix Microsoft Word 2013 not opening in Windows 10 through these easy guidelines…
Initial setup: Download free version of Hi5 Word File Repair Software at first on a healthy Windows computer. Attach Windows 10 hard drive from where the Word 2013 not opening issue has to be resolved, to the software installed system.
Now you are just three steps ahead of repairing Microsoft Word 2013 won’t open in Windows 10 problem! Go through below steps.
Step 1: Launch Hi5 Word File Repair Toolkit
To run the tool, double click on desktop shortcut option or go to Start menu.
Step 2: Browse for Word 2013 file that is not opening
Now, the main screen appears asking you to browse the Word document that has to be repaired. Use “Browse” button.
Step 3: Repair Word file
Once you browse the file, start the repairing process by hitting on “Repair” button. You can now view the progress bar.
That’s all you need to do in order to fix Word 2013 not opening issue. Once the file gets successfully repaired, you will get a message saying that the file repair process completed. Click OK and then preview the repaired Word file. Happy with the outcome results? Look no further, just go ahead and purchase the licensed key of the product and finally save the fixed file on any device accessible to host operating system.
- Never attempt to save repaired Word file in the same location from where you are repairing
- Get addicted to scan your Windows PC regularly to keep away from virus and do necessary updates
- Use proper Exit button to close MS Word application
- Most importantly, backup your valuable Word files on multiple locations or and devices
Significant features you need to know about Hi5 Word File Repair Utility
Hi5 Word File Repair Software has highly advanced and powerful scanning algorithms, which are specifically designed to repair Word documents that are corrupt and throwing errors when tried to access. This software repairs corrupt Word files after upgrading to Windows 10, virus infections, CRC errors, etc. What’s more?
- Simple and easy to use interface for repairing Word file formats like .doc and .docx
- Besides Word 2013 file, it fixes files from other versions of MS Word
- Creates a new Word file and transfer all the content from a damaged file after repairing without causing any alterations to source file
- Retrieves Word file attributes such as OLE objects, images, forms, graphs, hyperlink etc from MS Word
- 24/7 technical support is provides if any issues in product activation
If you are unable to access your DOCX file in Word 2010, then get your Word 2010 DOCX file fixed by making use of the reliable repair tool called as Hi5 Word File Repair just in few minutes. Have a try.
Download and install exclusive Hi5 Word File Repair Tool and fix any Old Word files on all the latest Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc. easily.