Repair Error Opening Word Files after Windows 10 Upgrade
“I downloaded Windows 10 and it went perfectly. I was very much impressed with Windows 10. But I have problem with my work related Office Word documents. Whenever I try to open DOC or DOCX files, an error message is popping up. Before Windows 10 upgrade, I could always open the Word files without any difficulty. Is there any way I could repair error opening office documents after upgrading to Windows 10? Thanks in advance!”
If you have upgraded to Windows 10, you may find that some of your Word documents result in error when you try to open them, and the error may be something like this – “Word experienced an error trying to open the file”.
Well, there are couples of workarounds using which you can easily acknowledge error opening Office documents after upgrading to Windows 10. One workaround involves checking whether the correct permissions exist on folders. Another workaround to fix error opening Word files after upgrading to Windows 10 is to disable the Protected View in Office applications.
If still your Word files are throwing errors when tried to open, then this means that the Word files have been corrupted while Windows 10 upgrade process. Under such cases, the probable way to repair error opening Word files after Windows 10 upgrade is to run a reliable repair tool. Hi5 Word File Repair Software is one of the easiest and friendly approaches that can be utilized by any person (technical or non-technical) for fixing the issue.
Procedure to fix cannot open Word files after Windows 10 upgrade:
- First of all, download and install Hi5 Word File Repair Toolkit on your Windows system. Run the software to browse MS Word file and click "Repair" button
- You can see the repair progress from the progress screen once the repair session is initiated
- After the repair process completes, you can preview the fixed MS Word document using "Preview" option
- Click on "Save" button to save the repaired Word document to any location of your choice
About Hi5 Word File Repair Software
One can easily utilize this product for fixing error opening office documents after upgrading to Windows 10. Even this utility will repair corrupt DOCX and DOC files, documents which are unable to open, inaccessible files, etc. Further, the program is helpful in addressing almost all kinds of errors within Word files and helps recover their attributes like OLE objects, images, forms, graphs, hyperlinks, tables, etc. Once you install the software, it scans the selected Word file with error, address the issues, fix them, and finally make all of the file’s contents viewable to the user using the tool’s built-in preview option. You can accomplish all of this just by using the free demo edition of Hi5 Word File Repair Software.
Additional benefits of Hi5 Word File Repair Wizard
- The software has its interface designed in such a way that even new users find it totally simple to use – you can operate this tool and get your job done in few steps
- Microsoft Word files that are corrupt due to any reasons – due to improper transfer, virus infections, hard drive errors, and many more can be addressed using this powerful tool
- Supports repairing of Word files created using Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 versions
- This tool is compatible with all major releases of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
- Backup all your data including Word files before upgrading to Windows 10
- Follow proper instructions while downloading and installing Windows 10 OS on your PC
Not able to access your DOCX file in Word 2010? Don’t worry!! Get your Word 2010 DOCX file fixed by making use of the reliable repair tool called as Hi5 Word File Repair tool just in few minutes. Try now
Irritated by Word 2007 file errors? Then download and install exclusive Hi5 Word File Repair Tool and fix any Word file errors on all the latest Windows operating systems including Windows 10 easily.