Repairing Video File from Micro SD Card
Having a troubled video file on Micro SD Card? Before you could take any serious action on video file, there are few things to tryout when a video file is troubling - Check out whether the video file format is in the list of supported files by media player on which you are trying to play the video, Make sure the audio and video codecs of a video file are properly installed, Try playing same video file on another computer or other media player, etc.
Note: A codec is the most important factor for any video file to be played. If it is not properly installed, you may get errors while playing a video file. The errors are: Cannot play back the file. The format is not supported. Error= 80040265; cannot play back the video stream. Error= 80040255; the source filter for this file could not be loaded. Error= 80040241 etc.
If you still find any troubles while playing a video even after the above things are well and good, it means that the videos file on a Micro SD card has been corrupted due to some reasons, which might be something like this…
- Recording a video when the Micro SD card’s memory has exceeded its storage limit
- Camera or phone error while recording videos
- CRC errors or interruption during video file download
- Interruptions while moving a video file from Micro SD card to another device
- Virus infection or presence of bad sectors on Micro SD card containing video file
- Changing the video file format from one format to another which then followed by bringing back the file format to its original format (Round tripping)
Under all these conditions, the right step to be taken is to find a reliable video repair tool without wasting much time and repair video from Micro SD card. Utility like Hi5 AVI File Repair Software will be the perfect choice for fixing Micro SD card video file in no time. The popular video file formats supported by this program are:
- AVI (Audio Video Interleave)
- DIVX (Digital Video Express)
Hi5 AVI File Repair Software will repair corrupted AVI video, DIVX, or XVID video file stored on Micro SD card. Apart from repairing video file from Micro SD card, the program fixes the three mentioned video file formats stored on other popular cards like SD card, CF card, SDHC card, miniSD card, XD card, MMC card, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, etc. Even the video file stored on internal and external hard drives will also be repaired easily with the help of this application.
So, now to fix corrupt video from Micro SD card, the software needs to be installed on some platform right? Actually, Hi5 AVI File Repair Wizard is a multi operating system supporter. It can be run on both Windows and Mac OS based computers or laptops. Have a look on the OS versions supported by the tool to fix video file from Micro SD card.
- Windows operating systems – Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012.
- Mac operating systems – OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), OS X 10.7 (Lion), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
Unique Attributes of Hi5 AVI File Repair Program
- Easy to use interface helps to guide how to repair video file from Micro SD card easily in 3-4 steps
- Keeps the original quality of video intact even after repairing
- Properly synchronize the audio and video streams of a file
- Repair any size of video file
Here is the procedure to Repair a Video File from Micro SD Card
Connect Micro SD card to the system where Hi5 AVI File Repair Tool has been installed. Now, select the video file to be fixed from the card by clicking on the ‘Browse’ button. After providing the video file, press on “Repair” button to start the process. You can view the fixed video and check its quality level using “Preview” button. Finally, save the video on any accessible device except the one from which the video file has fixed.
You can easly fix AVI file stored on USB drive by using Hi5 AVI File Repair utility. It can repair corrupt and inaccessible AVI file within few simple mouse clicks.
If you want to repair any video file after download, then definetly Hi5 AVI File Repair Software is going to help you out. Download now and try it out!!