Restoring Deleted Contacts in Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook Application is the widely used by people all over globe to manage their emails. This application not only facilitates user to manage emails but also allows them to send/receive emails, calendars, settings, maintain journals, contact and many more. Microsoft Outlook was developed specially for Windows Operating system. It comes in different versions. Most common version used is Microsoft Outlook 2010.
However data stored in Microsoft Outlook 2010 can be lost resulting to data loss situation. At such times you may think to recover contact group in outlook 2010 at any cost. You might be in heart breaking situation as you lost important contact group and if you are not aware how to restore a deleted contact group in Outlook 2010. Question may arise like is it possible to retrieve a deleted contact group Outlook 2010?
Answer to your question is yes, it is possible by using some good Hi5 software to repair PST. It is the awesome tool that will help you in restoring deleted contacts in Outlook 2010. It also repairs corrupt PST file along with recovering its attributes. This tool is compatible with all latest versions of Windows Operating system. It supports repairing process of Outlook File created by all latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
Salient Features of Hi5 Software Outlook PST File Repair:
- Ability to repair PST and OST files without any difficulties
- Along with repairing it also restore deleted emails from Outlook Inbox
- It also recover settings, journal, calendars and many more
- Supports repairing of password protected PST files
- Tool supports 0all version of MS Outlook 2000 and above
- Fixes over sized PST files effortlessly
- PST files with compressible or high encryption can be repaired.
Various Scenarios that may lead to deletion of emails from Outlook Inbox:
- Accidentally Deletion: When you unknowingly delete important emails from outlook is the common reason for email deletion.
- Outlook Upgrade: When you upgrade your Microsoft Office version also leads to deletion of important mails from Outlook inbox.
- Virus Infection: Virus attack caused in system may infect PST files resulting into PST file corruption. This will stop updating new mails from your email account to Outlook inbox causing them to delete.
- Oversized PST File: When a size of PST he PST exceeds the size limitation, then there is a chance to gets corrupted and Outlook will not let you save any new files on it and thus you may loss some important data.
Here's how to recover contact group in Outlook 2010
- Download and launch Hi5 Software Outlook PST file Repair
- Select corrupt PST file and click “REPAIR” option
- Repaired files can be viewed using “PREVIEW” option
- Buy licensed version to save recovered PST file
Hi5 Software for Android Recovery is the tool that will recover all files from Android based Smartphone and Tablets. Read this article by clicking the given link.
Have you lost any files from Mac system? Then do make use of Hi5 Software File Recovery Mac to restore all files from Mac Operating System.