Repair RAR File not Opening in Windows 8
“Hi everyone, I use Windows 8 operating system. Till yesterday my RAR file was working absolutely fine but today I am unable to open RAR file in Windows 8. Repeatedly I tried opening it but was unable to access RAR file in Windows 8. Is it possible to repair RAR file not opening in Window 8? Can you suggest me some better way to fix this problem? Any help/advice is highly appreciated, thank you.”
Windows 8 is one of the latest versions of Windows operating system and it possesses many unique features when compared to other lower versions of Windows OS. Some files are not compatible with this version of OS. Hence can be corrupt or refuses to open. Same case is with RAR files, sometimes it get corrupted due to some various reasons. In such condition, you might wonder how to open RAR file on Windows 8!
Don’t worry when RAR file not opening in Windows 8 because, you can easily fix RAR file not opening in Windows 8 issue using reliable repairing tool by name Hi5 RAR File Repair Program which is easily available online.
Hi5 RAR File Repair Tool is the most powerful and dynamic software to open RAR files in Windows 8. This tool is basically designed to repair corrupt or broken RAR files without modifying its content. This utility is budget friendly and user friendly thus anyone can use it with ease to solve RAR file not working in Windows 8 problem. Apart from Windows 8, this application works on other versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. It is free from harmful external threats and gives assurance to repair severely corrupted RAR files which have been damaged due to any sort of scenarios.
Reasons that leads to RAR file not opening in Windows 8 issue
- Due to external threats such as harmful virus/malware RAR files gets corrupted which refuses to open
- RAR file get corrupt or inaccessible due to improper downloading or downloading files from unsecure site
- CRC error while extracting RAR file can make it inaccessible causing file corruption
- Sometimes using unsecure third party software to extract or compress RAR file can lead to corruption
- BAD sectors on hard drive where RAR file is stored may damage the file and make it inaccessible
Features of Hi5 RAR File Repair Software
- Capability to repair corrupt or broken RAR files effortlessly
- Supports repairing of all versions of RAR files
- Capable enough to fix unable to open RAR in Windows 7 issue
- There is no limit for file size, you can also fix large sized RAR files easily
- Repairs RAR files having Cyclic Redundancy Check error as well as severely corrupted files
- Supports fixing of password protected RAR files
- Can fix corrupt RAR files stored in any accessible storage drives like pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, etc. formatted with any FAT and NTFS file systems
- Regularly maintain backup of important files on more than one device
- Install reliable antivirus and update regularly to protect your system from external threats
- Always use trusted software for RAR file extraction and compression
Procedure to follow to fix RAR file is not opening in Windows 8
- Download and launch Hi5 RAR file Repair Tool
- Select RAR file that is not opening in your Windows 8 PC and click “REPAIR” option
- Quick repairing process will occur
- Repaired files can be viewed using “Preview” option
- Buy licensed version to save repaired RAR file
Hi5 Software MOV File Repair fixes MOV and MP4 files hassle free. This tool has the ability to repair corrupt MOV file stored in internal and external hard drives swiftly.
Hi5 Software AVI File Repair mends unplayable AVI, DIVX and XVID files on Windows system within few simple mouse clicks. To read more about this article click the given link.