Recovering Emails in Outlook 2010
“Help Help…! My PST file is corrupted and I need to recover emails from Outlook 2010. Those mails are very important to me as it contained official details. My friends recommended some recovering tool but it was either expensive or unsecure, so nothing worked out. Now I am wondering how to get back deleted emails in Outlook 2010. So please anyone help me in recovering emails in Outlook 2010?”
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is a personal manager and is a part of Microsoft Office suite. It is mainly used as email application to maintain contacts, emails, calendar and many more. All mails in Outlook are stored in computer system in .pst file extension. Despite having many advantages you may face data corruption situations. What will happen if PST files get corrupted? Many questions will arise in your mind during such condition. When PST file is corrupted then how to recover emails from Outlook 2010?
Don’t worry; here is your solution to all problems related to Outlook 2010. Make use of secure Hi5 Outlook PST File Software that will help you to retrieve email from Outlook 2010. Most users think that if data gets deleted it can’t be retrieved back. But the thing is recovery of erased data is possible using recovery utility. Technically when you erase any data from system memory, data gets hidden indicating that memory space free. Thus you can recover data using secure tool unless and until that space is overwritten by some other data.
Solution to your problems - Hi5 Software PST File Repair
Now onwards when you face any data loss situation related to Outlook PST, make use of hassle free Hi5 Software PST File Repair utility. This software repairs corrupt or damaged PST file of Outlook 2010 and has the ability to recover deleted emails. This tool is free from virus, malware and spyware thus secure to use. Its working mechanism is read only mode hence modification of original files does not occurs. This software supports repairing of PST files created by different versions of Microsoft Outlook.
General scenarios that cause PST file corruption are:
- Possibilities of PST corruption may be when you share same PST file over a network and many users may modify PST frequently leading to data corruption
- Virus infection is one of the main causes to delete Outlook emails without user's notice
- Use of improper compression techniques to reduce the size of large PST file may cause data corruption i.e. PST file corruption
- If data on PST files accumulates and exceeds a specific size limit, there are chances of deletion of data
- Other reasons are abrupt termination of PST file, sudden power failure, Windows re-installing and many more
- Along with performing email recovery in Outlook 2010, it can also be used to repair oversized, corrupt or damaged Outlook PST files
- This software helps to fix Outlook 2010 errors quickly. It also retrieves contact, calendar, settings, journal and many more
- You can recover emails that you have deleted from deleted item folder or from any other folder
- This software provides you real time preview of repaired items.
- Password protected PST files can also be mended
- Ability to fix highly encrypted or compressed PST file
- It provides you to search PST files whose location is not known
Steps to recover deleted emails from Outlook 2010:
- Download and launch Hi5 Software Outlook PST file Repair
- Select corrupt PST file and click “REPAIR” option
- Quick repairing process will occur
- Repaired files can be viewed using “Preview” option
- Buy licensed version to save repaired DOCX file
Magnificent tool to recover deleted, lost or formatted image files from various types of memory cards. It supports various file types of images around 50 formats. Try demo version by clicking given link.
Magical tool to retrieve erased or lost data on Windows Operating Systems within few minutes. It has the ability to recover PPT, ZIP, RAR, Word file and many more quickly. To read more about this tool click the enabled link.