How to Convert PDF to a Word Document Easily?
Word is the most used document format since Microsoft offers many special built-in features in Word processor that gives the user an easy and well-organized way to document their data.
So, if you want to convert your document like PDF into Word format then you don’t need to search any external converter. Your Word processor can do the job perfectly.
And, here is how to convert PDF to a Word document using Microsoft Word in few simple steps.
- Open your Microsoft Word application
- Click on File tab located at the top left corner
- Choose Open from the displayed options
- Select the PDF that you wish to convert into Word document
- Click on Open
- A popup will emerge seeking permission for conversion. Read it completely
- Click on OK button to start conversion
After the conversion, you can see the converted document i.e. PDF file in an editable Word document format.
Note: The above procedure applies to Microsoft Word 2016 and 2013 versions.
The converted Word document may not have the picture-perfect page to page correspondence due to line breaks, page breaks, graphics, etc. So, some manual adjustment may be necessary.
In case, the converted Word document fails to open or shows odd behaviors then repair the Word file using inbuilt Open and Repair option available in Word application.
If the problems persist then take the assistance of Hi5 Word File Repair software.
Why Hi5 Software Word File Repair?
Hi5 Software Word File Repair efficiently fixes any issue in the Word document. It is the perfect fix when converted Word file fails to open or behaves oddly. A converted Word document may have issues due to interpretation glitches, so this utility scans the affected (converted) Word file, creates a replica and works on it. Thus, your original file is untouched. This repair software is free from malware or spyware and has a user-friendly interface. It is designed in an easy way so that even novice users can use it without any difficulty. The program is compatible with all versions of Windows OS including Windows 10.
Significant features of Hi5 Software Word File Repair:
- Capable of repairing corrupt DOCX and DOC files
- Supports recovery of Word attributes like OLE objects, Font, images, graphs, tables and more
- Fixes Word file saved on any device like an internal drive, external hard drive, pen drive, USB etc.
- Supports Word documents created in Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 editions
Steps to Repair PDF Converted Word File:
- Download, install and launch Hi5 Software Word file Repair tool
- Select the PDF converted Word file and hit REPAIR button
- Preview the repaired Word file
- Activate the software and save the fixed Word document
If you are unable to access your DOCX file in Word 2010, then get your Word 2010 DOCX file fixed by making use of the reliable repair tool called as Hi5 Word File Repair just in few minutes. Have a try.
Download and install exclusive Hi5 Word File Repair Tool and fix any Old Word files on all the latest Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc. easily.