Repairing Frozen Canon Video File
Canon Digital Cameras are consistently impressed by its solid construction, ease of use and high picture quality. It is widely used among many people for capturing their wonderful moments in the form of videos. Hence it is bit easy to play and watch videos from Canon DSLR Camera. However, if you are the regular user of Canon digital camera then you might have some issues related with videos that freeze up occasionally. If it happens, then Canon videos fails to play in any of the media players.
For better understanding let us assume a situation like you have recorded some great moment of trip with your friends when you visited to your village. The recorded Canon video files play smoothly with sound playback but unfortunately freeze with the video displaying distorted pictures. If this happens, then definitely it ruins your enjoyment as you cannot go back and live the happy moments again. But your mind will be filled with the query like “what next?”
Are you worried on how to repair frozen Canon video files? Do you know which application must be used to fix frozen Canon video files? Well, if this is the case then there is no need to get tensed about this issue. This is because a proficient video file repair application is here to help you in repairing frozen Canon video file.
Hi5 Software MOV File Repair Program is one of the renowned application that helps to fix freezing of MOV video file or the MP4 that is corrupted and refuses to play on Canon digital camera. This application has capable of resolving all the issues with MOV video files that are unplayable due to corruption, virus infection, damage, incomplete download, etc with utmost ease.
What are the causes for frozen Canon video file?
- Presence of bad frames on Canon MOV video file is one of the major cause behind MOV video file freeze. Therefore when a media player encounters any bad frame within MOV video file while playing then your video would freeze
- Conversion of MOV video file to other file format in an improper manner results in damage of particular file
- If you do not have the sufficient codec installed on your PC to play MOV video file then the media player would stop playing the video
Other factors like partial download of MOV video file, attempt to play MOV video file using incompatible media player, MOV video file corruption due to virus infection, etc can result in frozen Canon video file corruption issue.
Hi5 Software MOV File Repair is extremely efficient to repair frozen Canon videos that is corrupted because of above mentioned reasons or the others. You can also fix corrupt MOV after file transfer error, audio video sync error, firmware error, download error, card error etc.
Important Features of Hi5 Software MOV File Repair Application:
- Hi5 Program helps you to fix and play unplayable Canon MOV video file that are produced by various digital camcorders like Nikon, Samsung, FujiFilm, Panasonic, Sony, Pentax, etc.
- It helps in fixing frozen MOV video file and makes them playable on VLC media player without modifying its file information during repair operation
- You can also repair MOV file that is corrupted by any reason with the help of this Hi5 Software MOV File Repair Program
- Works compatible with various Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 7, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008) and Mac OS X (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra) based systems and perform fastest frozen MOV video file repair process
How Hi5 Software MOV File Repair Tool Works?
- Hi5 Program has simple interface but superior algorithms that extracts the video and audio frames of a MOV file separately and then adjoins them at last to form a healthy playable MOV file
- If in case the data frame is missing then Hi5 Software MOV File Repair Application skips those frames to complete repair process
- It support MOV video files created by different manufacturers of cameras and camcorders like Lexar, Olympus, GoPro, Contour etc.
- This program supports to repair different file formats like MOV, MP4, M4V, etc.
Follow these steps to repair frozen MOV videos:
Step 1: Download Hi5 MOV File Repair Software and complete installation process
Step 2: Main screen will ask you to select healthy working MOV video file and then to select frozen Canon video file
Step 3: Click on "Repair" option to start repairing frozed video file
Step 4: Software will take few minutes to complete the repair process
Step 5: Once repairing process is completed, you can view fixed video using "Preview" option
Step 6: Click on "Save" option to save repaired video file on any desired location
Make use of Hi5 Software PowerPoint File Repair tool to fix damaged and corrupted PPT files effortlessly. It also has the ability to fix PPTX and PPSX files with ease.
Is your AVI video file is corrupted or damaged due to some sort of reasons? Then Hi5 Software AVI File Repair tool is the best choice to repair damaged, unplayable AVI video files in less time.