SD Card Lost Partition Recovery
By the end of this decade, SD card which is a matter of interest for consumer digital devices such as Cameras and SmartPhones, seems to become the most widely used type of memory card.
"Since SD card is used frequently, a series of problems may appear – it may be important files are lost suddenly, SD card can’t be accessed, card gets formatted accidentally, loss of partitions, etc."
Out of all these, partition loss from SD card seems to be the most serious issue among SD card users!
You are one of those victims and want to recover lost partition from SD card – Here’s the thing
Well, this page shows various scenarios under which SD card partition may be lost and meanwhile presents the most professional recovery method for recovering lost SD card partition data on Mac.
Overview of partition loss on SD car
Case 1: SD Card Partitioning Issues
It is possible that you may remove the partition on card mistakenly. For example, you insert your SD card into a card reader and connect the device to Mac machine to resize the existing partition or create a new one, but ended up in deleting all the partitions accidentally.
Case 2: Partition Became Unallocated
Let’s look at a true case:
"I partitioned the SD card of my digital camera to 2 partitions (one for photos and the other for videos), but one of them got lost after a virus attack and became unallocated. Since the lost one saves very precious photos, I am in a bad need to know how to restore lost partition on SD card."
Case 3: Corruption to SD Card
Actually, the SD card is likely to get corrupt due to various reasons, including incompatibility between the card and some devices, improper formatting or re-formatting, presence of bas sectors, improper handling of the card, etc. Due to this card damage issue, partition may go missing!
Anyways, files lost due to SD card partition loss will be recovered until something is written over them. So if you act quickly, you can achieve a great success in performing SD card lost partition recovery process.
Note: Stop using SD card right away to avoid over writing. Or else data recovery failure will appear.
Hi5 Partition Recovery Software for Mac – the right choice to restore lost partition from SD card on Mac
Using Hi5 Partition Recovery Application for Mac, learning how to recover lost partitions from SD card will be easy. This is a complete toolkit that has helped a large number of people in restoring lost SD card partitions and its data. Don’t worry even though you have no experience in recovering data, this tool will provide friendly as well as descriptive recovery steps in detail.
Useful attributes of Hi5 partition Recovery Tool for Mac
- It is possible to get back various types of files stored on SD card such as pictures, videos, audios, etc.
- Easily recovers HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32 based SD card partitions
- Retrieves data from deleted, corrupted, formatted, re-formatted partitions or volumes
- Files stored on external and internal Mac hard drives, USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc. will also be retrieved in few clicks
- If you are looking to recover data from Mac Sierra, and from other Mac OS X versions like Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), this toolkit is helpful
Let’s begin with easy steps to retrieve lost partitions from SD card...
- Download Demo version of Hi5 Partition Recovery program for Mac on any Mac Machine
- Install it and connect SD card to that particular machine
- Launch the tool and choose “Partition Recovery” option
- From the list of drives associated with Mac machine, choose the one representing SD card
- Select the file types you want to restore or skip this step to recover all lost partition(s) data
- Click “Next” to initiate the process
- Have patience until the process gets completed
- Preview recovered files, purchase product license key and save them on the location of your choice
Remember that you have not selected the same destination location to save restored files from where you have recovered them. And always back up all your important files on more than one device.