Recovering Deleted Files from BootCamp Partition
Some unpredictable situation leads to file deletion from BootCamp partition. Some of the major factors are malware attack, partition corruption, disk failure, etc. On facing such situation, you might come to a conclusion that it is impossible to recover deleted files from BootCamp partition. But, your assumption is wrong as you can get back deleted files from BootCamp partition easily with the help of recovery tool.
Surprised!!! Well! Yes, it is true that file recovery from deleted partition is possible. But, you need to choose the right software as BootCamp partition holds both Windows and Mac related files. Hence, we recommend you to use Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac because it is designed with advanced algorithms which restore files without affecting its content.
Deleted File Recovery from BootCamp Partition using Hi5 Software Partition Recovery on Mac-
Hi5 Software Partition Recovery on Mac tool scans and restores files from BootCamp partition on Mac with ease. Not just BootCamp partition, it also restores HFSX and HFS+ partition. And, any kind of file can be recovered with this utility. Moreover, the tool supports the recovery of deleted partition, formatted and corrupted volumes from any version of Mac OS.
Easy Guide to Recover Deleted Files from BootCamp Partition on Mac:
Download and install Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac on your computer. After completion of installation, run the software and proceed further.
- Select "Volumes / Drives Recovery" option from the main screen
- Next, select the drive containing BootCamp partition and click on Next button
- The software starts scanning process. Once the scanning process gets completed, you get a "Preview" option
- Use "Preview" option to view recovered partition data and store them using "Save" option
More Details About Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac Program:
- Hi5 Software Partition Recovery has simple interface which allows you to retrieve data from partitions/drives easily without any guidance
- It is compatible with different versions of Mac OS like Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- As this tool works on read only feature, it just accesses the files from the Mac drive and does not modify its existing contents
- Always be cautious while resizing or repartitioning the BootCamp partition
- Be sure that your Mac system is not running in low battery when you are installing BootCamp application
- Incorrect use of BootCamp software might delete your data. Therefore, it is suggested to keep an updated backup of important files on multiple storage devices
Causes for File Deletion from Mac BootCamp Partition:
- Usage of disk utilities which does not belong to Mac system while installing BootCamp application results in deletion of entire hard drive files of Mac computer
- If you opt to install Windows OS of 64 bit into Mac OS X that has 64-bit OS, then it throws an error message and finally leads to deletion of files stored in BootCamp partition on Mac OS
- When you are processing with the reinstallation of OS, you get an option to format the partition of your choice. On such situation, if you delete a wrong partition of BootCamp rather than formatting the correct ones then it leads to deletion of that specific partition
No matter how you lost data from Mac volumes/drives, download Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac Program in your system,follow simple steps and save recovered files at desired storage location by getting its full licensed version.
Download and install Hi5 Mac Partition Recovery Software if you want to recover data from lost or formatted or corrupted SDXC card; the app will retrieve various kind of files like documents, texts, presentations, etc.
Using Hi5 Partition Recovering Tool for Mac will help you easily perform formatted pen drive data recovery in minutes. Works on almost all external storage drives like SD card, external hard disks, Memory card and many other