Lost PowerPoint File Recovery on Mac OS
MS PowerPoint is a great tool; but loss of presentation files may happen at any time. A data backup doesn’t work always, when you forgot to take regular backup. And that is where you are stuck!
You can even find the lost PowerPoint files using the Mac Spotlight. The file might have misplaced and you are not finding. Just enter the file name in the Spotlight. Hold down the Command key to view the path directory. Click a file while holding down Command to open Finder at that file's location.
There is no guarantee that this will work, but it is worth a try!
The good news: You can often recover lost PowerPoint 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. file(s), even when Mac thinks it is lost.
How to recover lost PowerPoint 2016 file(s)?
Hi5 File Recovery Software for Mac is a professional tool that helps in recovering presentation file in PowerPoint 2016 on Mac machine within short span of time. This program includes highly advanced file recovery algorithms that executes rigorous lost PPT 2016 Files Recovery by scanning the complete Mac OS X hard disk. Not only PPT 2016, you can easily restore files created using various versions of MS PowerPoint, including 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and 2000.
Important tip – As soon as you notice that you are not finding the lost PPT file in your data backup and also through Mac Spotlight, stop using your Mac machine. If you do this and stop over writing of new files, you will be able to recover your lost presentation file using Hi5 File Recovery Application. Worst case, you will just lose your file forever!
Easy guide to recover lost PowerPoint 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000 file
When none of the solutions work, the very next point of call for recovering lost PPT files is to make use of Hi5 File Recovery Program for Mac.
- Download and install the toolkit on a healthy Mac machine
- Connect the drive containing the lost files to the software installed machine and launch the application
- You get a main screen displaying two options of “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Click on “Lost File Recovery” option
- Select the drive from where you need to restore lost PPT file
- The tool starts scanning the selected drive and displays all recoverable files
- Mark the file format you are looking to restore and click on “Next”
- The software again scans the drive and recovers the marked files
- Retrieved PPT file can be previewed using “Preview” button before saving
- Finally, get the license key to save recovered PPT file at desired location
What sets Hi5 File Recovery Software for Mac apart?
- Easy-to-use interface
- Provides “Preview “option to view recovered PPT file before saving it
- Sorts out recovered files according to their name, size, date and file type
- Other than recovering lost PowerPoint files, the utility also helps to recover lost or deleted Word files, excel sheets, text files, compressed files, etc. in few clicks
- Most importantly, it works with read only methodology