Retrieve Data from Flash Drive after Deletion
These days market is ruled by enormous electronic multimedia appliances, which includes wide range of products like smartphones, iPods, Digital Cameras, Flash drives/cards, and many more. Most of these gadgets make use of flash memory for storing files are nothing but known as flash drives. It is one of the most popular form of digital media devices, widely available for users with various storage limit for storing various types of files like videos, movies, photos, text files, archives, etc. Flash drives will be in the form of Pen drives, USB disk, FireWire drives, and etc. All these type of storage mediums make use of flash memory which is very convenient for users and its portable nature will help to carry wherever needed.
Other side of these type of devices may affect very seriously, most common problem is data loss. Flash disks are very likely to get corrupt easily. One or the other wat every flash drive user come across data loss cases. Deletion of files intentionally or unintentionally will make you face data loss situation:
- Accidental deletion of files from flash drive
- If the drive is infected with dreadful viruses, then you will have to remove them from your system
- Removing files randomly without checking twice
- Multiple selection of files for deleting which sometimes may include the vital data
Unthinking mistake can cost you much, losing files from flash drive when you mishandle it or abruptly removing from the connected system, terminating computer or laptop when files from flash drive are being copied to system or vice versa, connecting flash drive to virus infected systems, storage drive corruption, knowingly or unknowingly deleting files, file system corruption, power outrage and many other causes may exists.
With consideration of all these aspects, Hi5 Software has come up with the software which will help you recover deleted files from flash drive on Mac machine with the aid of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software!!
Outstanding features of Hi5 Software File Recovery for Mac
- Hi5 Photo Recovery for Mac Software help you recover deleted, damaged, lost, missing, or formatted flash drives files efficiently in a short interval of time
- It is compatible on Windows Operating System latest versions including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard, Mountain Lion and Lion
- Hi5 will help you restore 300 different types of files, no matter due to what reason you have lost data from flash drives
- This software will retrieve data from various flash drive/cards like SD cards, MMC, SDHC, Media Card, SDXC, CF cards, xD, etc. of all popular brands
- Designed with friendly graphical interface, so that every computer users with less technical skills can easily perform the flash drive file recovery process easily and get back deleted, lost or formatted files without facing any difficulty
- In case if you're facing data loss issues in iPod, then using this tool you can perform iPod deleted data reocvery process in minutes
- Irrespective of the reason, the software recovers not only photos, videos and music files, it can even restore other files stored in flash card on all Mac supported machines
- Use the demo version of this application and perform flash card recovery on Mac process in a short interval of time
Do not hesitate to contact us, we provide 24*7 technical help to solve all your doubts and easily perform recovery process. Don’t be bother about the deleted files, using Hi5 Photo Recovery utility you can successfully retrieve flash drive files after deletion in a couple of easy steps.
Steps to recover deleted files from flash drive on Mac:
- Download Hi5 Software Photo Recovery for Mac
- Install on any of the drives
- Now connect the flash drive to software installed Mac machine
- Open the software
- From the main screen select "Deleted Photo Recovery" option
- In the next screen, select the externally connected flash drive disk and click on "Next" option
- Recovery starts and once it is completed you can cross check files using "Preview" option
- Saving of the recovered files, images, videos can be done only if you have licensed version installed