Recover Photos from Android Card
“Recently I was randomly clicking my pictures and then I deleted those images realizing that I have clicked deleted all option; Thus losing all memorable photos from my Android Phone. I just want to know is Photo recovery from Android SD card is possible? If yes, then tell me how to recover photo from Android SD card?”
Yes, now Android SD card photo recovery is possible. Many Android users’ feels that once the data is lost then it is lost forever. But the fact is after performing deleted action files still are present in memory space but gets hidden to indicate free space. Thus Android Photo Recovery Software is possible unless you overwrite that space with new files.
Hi5 Android Recovery tool easily recovers deleted or lost photos from Android based Smartphones and Tablets. This Android recovery photo from SD card is quick in process thus save huge amount of time. This tool supported versions of Android Operating Systems are Ginger Bread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean versions. It is very easy to use thus users can recover Android photo from SD card without any professional help. Paid version of this tool is budget friendly and also free trial version is available.
- Ability to restore photos on Android, RAW images, video, audio files along with .apk files
- It scans both internal and external memory space
- It creates replica of SD card so that recovery can be done in future during data loss situations
- Preview option is provided to view recovered file
- Retrieve files from improperly mounted SD cards
- Fast data recovery process
- 24*7 technical assistance to solve user queries
What are the general factors that results in photo loss Situation in Android Phone?
- Accidentally Formatting/Deleting: When you accidentally delete or format SD card of Smartphones there are chances that lead to photo file deletion from Android based Smartphones.
- Unsecure Third Party Application: When you download unsecure third party application in your Android phones then this application might delete some photo while installing without any user observation.
- Memory Card Corruption: when memory card gets corrupted there is a chance of photo deletion. Memory car4d corruption may occur due to improper handling of phone or abruptly pulling out SD card from system.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons which cause audio file deletion are external threats, improper handling of Smartphone, FAT or BOOT area damage, etc.
What are the steps to be followed?
- Download Hi5 Software for Android Recovery and connect your Android phone to the system
- Main screen will display “DELETE FILE RECOVERY” and “LOST FILE RECOVERY” option. Choose appropriate option
- Recovered photo can be viewed using “PREVIEW” option
- Buy licensed edition to save recovered audio
Hi5 Software Partition Recovery will effortlessly recover files and folders from deleted, formatted or re-formatted partition/ hard drive.
Hi5 Software ZIP File Repair utility will easily and swiftly mend corrupt or damaged ZIP and ZIPX files. Click the given link to read more.