Recovering Audio from Android
Imagine that while seeing your new Android Smartphones you accidentally deleted important audio files. These audio files consist of your personal data which mean a lot. Now you are shattered thinking that you have lost it forever. What will you do in such conditions? Will you regret lifelong for this?
Audio file consist of digital information and is used widely. Audio file is now widely used in Whatsapp chats where one can hear voice and communicate from anywhere in the world. Assume that such personal and precious files are deleted accidentally. During such issues don’t be sad, you can recover audio from Android phones using better and reliable Android data recovery tool.
In scenarios stated above you need not be sad and regret for it as you can restore audio from Android very easily by using some recovery tool. Users using Android phones may face such situation where they might lose precious images, video and audios. During such times they think data is lost permanently. Technically speaking deleted data is still present but is hidden in memory space showing free space. Thus data recovery is possible unless any new data is overwritten.
Make use of the popular and Do-it-yourself Hi5 Software for Android Recovery Tool to retrieve audio from Android phone. This tool is developed by the combination of advanced technology and experienced skilled engineers. It works on read only mode mechanism thus does not alter original content. It supports Android versions such as Jelly Bean, Ice-Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread and Froyo. It is compatible with all latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 8.1 and Window server 2003 and 2008.
Features of Hi5 Software for Android Recovery:
- Helps in recovering audio from Android phone without any difficulties
- Ability to restore deleted videos, photos, RAW images along with audio files
- Capability to retrieve .apk files without any pains
- It scans both internal and external memory space
- It creates replica of SD card so that recovery can be done in future during data loss situations
- Preview option is provided to view recovered file
- Demo version is also available
- 24*7 technical assistance to solve user queries
Scenarios that can cause audio loss situation:
- Memory Card Corruption: when memory card gets corrupted there is a chance of audio file deletion or loss.
- Accidentally Formatting: When you accidentally deleted or format SD card of Smartphones there are possibilities that lead to audio file deletion. Such types of scenarios are due to human negligence.
- External Threats: Severe harmful virus infection in SD card may also cause file deletion without user notice.
- Unsecure Apps: When you download unsecure third party application to your Android phones then due to this app there might be audio file deletion.
- Other Reasons: Other reasons which cause audio file deletion are improper handling if Smartphone, FAT or BOOT area damage, etc.
Steps to follow while using Hi5 Software for Android Recovery:
- Download Hi5 Software for Android Recovery
- Connect your Android phone to the system and launch the software
- Main screen will display “DELETE FILE RECOVERY” and “LOST FILE RECOVERY” option. Choose appropriate option
- Quick scanning and recovering process will take place
- Recovered audio will be displayed on the screen
- Buy licensed edition to save recovered audio
Hi5 Software File Recovery tool is an extraordinary recovery tool that allows you to retrieve data from all Windows OS versions in a few simple mouse clicks.
Effective way to perform repairing of Word documnet after any severs corruption due to any scenarios. To know more about this article, click the given link.