Recovering Files from USB Flash Drive
Here are the best ways to recover files from USB flash drive. They are about using Command prompt to restore files and recovering from a backup. Also, the page introduces a reliable file recovery software when none of the solutions work to recover files from USB drives.
It is true that the simple storage media like USB drive is susceptible to cause dangers to your important files stored on it. The device may get infected by harmful viruses and restricts you to access files on it, or the files may get deleted or lost due to virus infection without your notifications. Not only this, you may happen to delete some important files accidentally from USB drive. Or you may format the USB device mistakenly when connected to computer!
However, these instances are not terribly difficult to resolve. It is possible to recover files from USB drive until and unless the lost or deleted data is over written.
Important – Stop using your USB drive once you suspect that the files are lost so thay your attempt of recovery will be successful.
Solution to recover files from USB drive:
Well, a malicious or a virus infected device may delete your files stored on it. Under such instances, you can retrieve deleted files using CMD. To do this,
- Connect the USB device to Windows computer
- Got to Run by pressing Windows Key and R
- Type the command in the window: ATTRIB -H -R -S /S /D G:*.* (Here G is the USB drive letter)
If this doesn’t work, look for a backup if you have for recovering files. No backup? Then an efficient file recovery tool is recommended for performing file recovery on USB drive.
USB flash drive recovery with file recovery software:
Well, USB file recovery software like Hi5 File Recovery Application is one of the renowned data recovery tool which is capable to retrieve USB files very securely. It is capable of recovering all lost or missing files and folders from USB flash drive which are lost by any reasons. No matter how the files lost from USB drive, Hi5 Program thoroughly scans the drive and recovers data in few minutes.
Follow simple steps to carry out USB file recovery:
Hi5 File Recovery Software has the ability to recover files from USB drive in few minutes. It is easy to use, and is available for all latest Windows OS versions including Windows 10. Program provides a preview ability for you to evaluate recovery result before you purchase it.
- Download and Install File Recovery on the computer for recovering files from usb flash drive
- Run the program and follow the simple steps provided on the main screen
- On main screen of the application, hit on "Deleted File Recovery" or "Lost File Recovery"
- Select the USB drive from where files have been lost or deleted
- And now from the next screen mark the file types that needs to be recovered
- Hi5 Software Tool starts the scanning process to restore deleted files from USB drive
- On completion of scanning process gets completed, the recovered list of files are presented in "Data Type View" or "File Type View" as applicable to you
- Finally, save the restored files on any desired place
The above said file recovery tool is helpful in following situations:
- Carelessly delete files from USB drive and cannot find them in the Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash Bin folder
- USB flash drive suffers with deadly virus or malware attack and files get hidden or deleted
- Getting error messages of “Drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now” as soon as you plug USB drive to the system. Forces you to format USB drive and finally ends up with complete data loss issue
- Files lost while transferring them from USB drive to other devices for unknown reason
- Failed to unplug USB drive after computer shutting down and some files are deleted
Important features of Hi5 File Recovery Program:
- Hi5 Software for USB file recovery is capable of retrieving lost or deleted files like word files, official report, important documents saved in USB data storage device
- Recover files including photos, audio, and videos
- Supports recovery of files after format and reformat of external USB drives
- Has an ability to retrieve files from flash USB drives like Sony, Kingston DataTraveller, Sandisk Cruzer, Transcend JetFlash, Lexar JumpDrive etc.
- Supports data recovery after deletion, formatting, repartitioning of large size external USB drive brands like Seagate FreeAgent or GoFlex, Western Digital WD Passport, Kingston Wi Drive, iOmega eGo Portable and SSD flash etc.
- Supports USB drive recovery on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems
Hi5 Software ZIP File Repair is powerful and best tool for repairing inaccessible ZIP files. Recovered files can be stored in external storage device.
This software is Compatible with both Windows and Mac Operating system. It reapairs inaccessible PSD files. to read more about read the artical.