Olympus XD Card Photos Recovery Software
Memories are powerful as they connect us with lot of places, people, and emotions. So, preserving these memories would be like a light of hope for the future. And there comes the word pictures. Well, photos can manifest the memories and emotions that words cannot!
We can store lots and lots of precious images on memory cards (XD, SD, CF, MMC, SDHC, etc) of different manufactures (Samsung, Kingston, Transcend, HP, Sandisk, etc). Out of all memory card brands, Olympus is one of the leading one. Well, this page is all about how to retrieve photos from Olympus XD card. Consider a scenario wherein you have stored some important pictures on Olympus xD card and lost some of the photos from it due to any one of the following issues
- Pictures on Olympus xD card might have accidentally deleted when it is attached to Windows computer after which you can’t be able to recover them from Recycle Bin folder
- It is also possible that you might have mistakenly formatted the Olympus XD card due to which the pictures along with other data got erased completely
- You would also lose photos due to improper ejection or insertion of XD card, and any interruptions while file transfer between Olympus xD card and computer
- Sometimes, pictures on xD card are prone to deletion due to harmful virus infections
So, what will you do after go through such kind of situations? Simply regret on things what had happened or else act smart enough to get back lost or deleted pictures? If you really want to recover photos from Olympus XD card, then it is necessary to use Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool. This toolkit is the most appreciated one to easily restore pictures from Olympus xD card by installing it on any Windows systems running on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, etc. Operating System.
Watch out for this underneath lines before Picking Photo Recovery Tool
As soon as you suspect that the photos from Olympus XD card have been lost or get deleted, stop using it for further usage. If at all you add any new files to the card, then over writing takes place and you can’t perform Olympus XD card picture recovery. Hence, it is strongly recommended not to use the XD card when photos are lost.
Primary Features of Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool are:
- The software supports Olympus XD card recovery for photos of various formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP, IMG, GIF, BMP, JPG, PSD, TIF, and EXIF
- Along with photos recovery, Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool can also be employed to retrieve audio files – MP3, MOV, MP4, M4b, M4V, MIDI, WAV etc, video files – MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MPG, 3G2, 3GP, RM and other files like documents, text files, PPTs, etc.
- Helps to recover media files from various storage devices such as iPods, Pen drives, hard disks, external hard drives, music players, memory cards and many others of different manufacturers
- Also aids in recovering photos from computers which have been deleted, lost and formatted
- Raw image files like SR2, PEF, RAF, MRW, KDC, 3FR, K25, NEF, DNG, and CRW etc can also be restored from different camera brands like Canon, Nikon, Samsung, Panasonic, Fuji, Kodak and so on
- Compatible for all Windows supported file systems like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS and NTFS5
Moreover, this application is user friendly that helps to perform Olympus XD picture recovery process in an easy and effective way. Another important feature of this toolkit is that it helps in retrieving deleted videos, music files and other media files. Further, the software comes with “preview” option to have a glance on all retrieved data before saving. With this program, it is possible to sort out recovered files on basis of file name, type, size, and date. Last but not the least, the free version of the toolkit helps you to retrieve upto 1GB of data.
How to Retrieve Photos from Olympus XD Card
- Download and install Hi5 Photo Recovery Program on a healthy Windows system
- Attach Olympus XD card to it
- Run the utility and follow the onscreen instructions
- In the next screen you will find two options i.e., “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”. Pick the suitable one
- The app scans the entire drive and displays available drives present on system
- Choose the particular drive from which you need to recover image files and click on “Next” button
- After some time, the software retrieves all images and displays them in two different views i.e., “Data View” and “File Type View”
- "Preview" pictures and "Save" them
Download and install this reliable tool like Hi5 Photo Recovery which has the ability to retrieve photos from Olympus OMD EM-1 as well as other camera brands like Samsung,Kodak, Sony, etc.
One of the professional memory card recovery tool - Hi5 Photo Recovery will help you find and recover lost as well as deleted data from Kingstom memory card easily in a couple of minutes.