How to Restore Deleted Pictures from Computer
Photos getting deleted accidentally from your computer is a common scenario. As long as you can restore deleted images from Recycle Bin, there is no problem. The issue arises when you have emptied Recycle Bin which contained your important photos. Or when the pictures were deleted using Shift Delete keys. Under these situations are photos permanently lost?
No, don’t lose hope on your favorite pictures. With the help of Hi5 Photo Recovery software restoring deleted images from computer is easy and simple. This tool quickly undeletes pictures from computer in just few steps. Moreover, owing to its user-friendly interface, even a new user can go about the recovery process with ease.
Retrieve Deleted Photos from Computer:
Hi5 Photo Recovery software is designed to perform a deep scan of the entire computer’s drive to find and get back deleted photos. JPEG, TIFF, GIF, BMP, PNG, EXIF, and other formats of photo files is supported by this utility. Along with recovering deleted pictures, the tool also restores missing or erased photos from PC. Even other media files like videos, music files, etc., can be retrieved. The application supports recovery of all file formats of photos, videos, and audios.
Follow these Steps to Recover Deleted Photos from Computer:
- Download the software and install it on your system
- Launch the application and select Deleted Photo Recovery option
- Select the drive from which deleted pictures have to be recovered and click on Next to start the scanning process
- Preview the recovered photos and save required ones on a preferred location
Hi5 Photo Recovery tool retrieves media files from various storage devices such as hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, external USB drives, and so on. The recovered files can be sorted based on the file name, date, file format, and file size. The program retrieves deleted or lost data from FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and exFAT partitions with ease.
Other Data Loss Situations where Hi5 Photo Recovery tool comes in handy:
- Photos lost during transfer from one storage medium to another
- Media files getting erased after formatting a drive
- Photos, videos, and other files lost after using unreliable tools
- Images lost from camera memory card after memory card format or corruption
Make use of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery to restore data from damaged memory card. This software goes best with all versions of Windows OS
Safe way to rescue files, photos, videos, movies, music files and other essential data without affecting its original data content. It works on all latest versions of Windows Operating System