Restore Files Deleted from Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 is a well-known latest version of Windows Operating System which inherits many new features than other Windows OS versions. Despite having many amazing features, Windows 8.1 users may face data loss situations. Due to various causes, one may face loss of files that are very important. It is quite possible that you may accidentally delete some files which are very essential to you.
During such issues you might wonder how to recover deleted files from Windows 8.1? But now do not panic in such situations because now it’s possible to retrieve deleted files from Windows 8.1 by using Hi5 Windows File Recovery Tool. In order to restore files deleted from Windows 8.1 you can use Hi5 File Recovery Software regardless of file deletion cases.
What are the various causes for Deletion of Files from Windows 8.1?
- Using Shortcut Keys – You may unknowingly delete some important files using Shift + Del combination Keys which will bypass Recycle Bin resulting in deletion of files from Windows 8.1.
- External Threat – Due to external threats like harmful virus, malware and spyware can delete file/files without giving user notification.
- Intentional Deletion – It is quite possible that users delete files at times thinking that they're no longer needed.
- Unknowingly Deleting – When you unknowingly delete any files due to negligence then it may cause data deletion in Windows 8.1.
Why Hi5 File Recovery Software is Preferred?
Hi5 Software File Recovery helps you in recovering deleted files from Windows 8.1 swiftly. It has the ability to recover all files of almost 300 file types easily. Its GUI is very simple so that users without any technical knowledge can execute this software with great ease. It can be installed in all latest versions of Windows Operating System and Windows Server 2003 and 2008. It has inbuilt read only mode working algorithm. You can even use this utility to recover permanently deleted files from Windows 8.1
Features of Hi5 Software File Recovery:
- Ability to recover deleted or lost files such as PPT, Word files, Excel sheets, PDFs, etc. effortlessly
- Recovered files can be stored in any of the accessible hard drives or external storage devices
- It supports recovery of files from internal and external hard drive, USB drive, Flash Memory drive and many more
- Supported File Systems are FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 and ExFAT
- Files can be recovered on the basis of name, size, date and file type
- Provide option to add or edit signature to files
- Capability to recover files deleted from Recycle Bin and data which bypasses Recycle Bin
Guide: Steps to Restore Deleted Files from Windows 8.1:
- Download Demo version of Hi5 Software File Recovery and launch it
- Select appropriate option from displayed screen "Deleted File Recovery" and "Lost File Recovery" option. Choose deleted file recovery option
- Select particular drive and quick scanning will be in progress
- Recovered files are displayed and can be viewed by "Data View" and "File Type View" option
- Recovered files can be viewed using "Preview" option
- To save recovered files you have to purchase licensed version
Hi5 Software File Recovery is the smartest way to restore lost/erased files from Windows OS. It supports different Windows versions like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
You can easily recover deleted or lost files on Windows Operating Systems without any troubles by using Hi5 Software file Recovery –software. Click the given link to know more about this tool.