Restore SanDisk Extreme Data
SanDisk Extreme storage devices are becoming more and more popular these days. As a sort of portable computer storage, there is often a risk of accidentally deleting data or losing files from SanDisk extreme storage device. As this device is external storage device, it is not possible to recover deleted or lost data from Windows Recycle Bin. Well, the deleted information can still be recovered from SanDisk extreme device using a reliable SanDisk Extreme data recovery tool. But, the chances of data recovery will gradually decrease as time passes. As new data is written on the SanDisk device, it gets stored on the space where deleted or lost data was stored. Due to this overwriting issue, recovery of data from SanDisk extreme device may not be possible. So, it is suggested not to use SanDisk extreme device once the data or files gets deleted or lost from it.
Well, the very first step to recover data from SanDisk Extreme drive is to check whether you are having an extra copy of files you are searching for. If not, then only one option will be left with you, and that is using Hi5 Partition Recovery Software.
Features of Hi5 Software Partition Recovery
- Posses’ simple interface that makes any common user to carry out data recovery process easily
- Easily restore SanDisk Extreme data that is deleted or lost
- Retrieve data from various storage devices of SanDisk extreme like USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, etc
- Helps in restoring your Word files, compressed files, database files etc. from system
- One can recover deleted or lost data based on its unique file signature
- Recovered files can be compressed easily to reduce disk space
- Capable enough to retrieve data from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc
- Sort out recovered data based file name, size, date, file type, etc.
- It is a reliable software to get back deleted files from various Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
Steps to Recover Data from SanDisk Extreme Hard Drive
- Download Hi5 File Recovery wizard and run it in order to retrieve data from SanDisk Extreme storage drive
- Connect SanDisk extreme device to the system on which the software has been launched
- Select the appropriate option among “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the drive from which you want to recover data and quick scanning will begin
- You can view the recovered files in both “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Recovered data can be compressed easily and can be saved on any accessible drive
Causes for Data Loss or Deletion from SanDisk Extreme Storage Device
- Virus infection: Connecting SanDisk extreme device to any virus infected computer or laptop can affect data present on the device.
- SanDisk Device File System Corruption: If the file system of SanDisk extreme device is damaged, then data available on the device will be at risk.
- Unknown Deletion of Data: If you have deleted data unknowingly or the data might have deleted by someone without your knowledge.
- Improper Ejection of SanDisk Extreme Device: Removing SanDisk device from computer or other device improperly in between data transfer leads to deletion of some data.
- Maintain multiple backup of important data present on SanDisk extreme device
- Never save recovered data on to the same SanDisk device from where they were recovered
- Keep SanDisk device free from viruses
Restoring shift and deleted files from any version of Windows computer can be done using Hi5 File Recovery Tool. It is simple and easy file recovery tool for all kind of deletion cases.
Recover lost/deleted files which have been recently added to your hard drive with the guide of Hi5 File Recovery Software; the tool supports for all latest versions of Windows OS.