Find Recently Files Written on Hard Drive
“Somehow I seem to have lost my recently added files on hard drive of my Windows computer. So, I can’t be able to find the files which I had written on my HDD. The files which are missing are important for me and I would like to get a typical solution that will help me to find recently files written on hard drive those have been lost. Is there any software that knows how to find last written files on a computer”
Well, the files which you have recently added to hard drive will be easily recovered if you have lost or deleted them because of some reasons, provided you discover the loss soon enough. But, one thing you need to follow strictly is that use the computer as less as possible until the files are restored because every time you write on the hard drive, the chances for successful recovery are likely to be decreased. Now let us have a look on some possible scenarios that are responsible for loss or deletion of files which are recently added to the hard drive.
- Virus Infection: Inserting or connecting any virus infected disk or drive to your computer can affect your files present on the hard drive. What’s more, the files can also be infected if you download programs, or even while opening any email attachments, etc.
- Hard Disk Corruption: If you're hard disk on which you have added the files recently has been corrupted due to sudden power surge, or due to the bugs found in the operating systems, you may lose or miss your files.
- Unknown Deletion of Files: If you have deleted the files unknowingly or the files might have been deleted by someone without your knowledge, then also you may face the situation of file loss.
If you're a victim of any one of the above scenarios and lost files, then the very first step you need to perform in order to find recently written files on hard drive is to check whether you have backup of any files. If so, then you can easily retrieve last written files on hard disk drive. If in case, you are not succeeded in doing so, the only suitable solution for how to find last written files on a computer is Hi5 File Recovery Utility.
Hi5 File Recovery is an application that helps in retrieving last written files on hard disk drive after deletion or lost scenarios. No matter whatever may be the cause behind the loss or deletion of files, this incredible tool can help you to find recently added files that are lost or deleted on HDD just in few clicks. This wizard has been designed by the team of expert professionals. Regardless of the types of hard disks like SATA, IDE, PATA, etc, the tool lets you to restore files.
Further, the tool has been built using advance algorithms with a simple GUI which helps you to scan the entire drive quickly and find last written files on a computer from hard drive regardless of any type of files such as Word files, compressed files, database files, Outlook files, Presenatation files, etc. With Hi5 File Recovery App, you will find the perfect answer on how to find last written files on a Computer, it hold the ability to retrieve files from various Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to Find Last written Files on Hard Drive
- Download Hi5 File Recovery wizard and launch it
- Choose the right option among the ones displayed on main screen: “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Select the drive from which you want to recover files and quick scanning will begin
- You can view the recovered files in both “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Recovered files can be compressed easily and can be saved on any accessible drive
Do you want to recover deleted files from external hard drive? Well, it can be done easily in few simple clicks with the help of Hi5 Software File Recovery. Go to this respective page and know more about the process of recovering files.
Did you accidentally delete important PST file of Outlook 2010 application? Learn how to recover deleted Outlook 2010 PST files from Windows system by using simple to use Hi5 Software File Recovery tool.