Retrieve Data from Formatted Micro SD Card
Micro SD cards are usually used to provide extra storage space in electronic gadgets like phones, cameras, portable media players, etc. It can hold all type of files such as images, video, music’s, etc. If music get deleted we can download them back, but what if images and recorded videos are deleted from the card? As like music file you cannot download these files. Hence you should take some precautionary measures to avoid loss of files from Micro SD card. Some measures are listed below.
- Use updated antivirus app on your system
- Follow proper method to eject the connected device (Micro SD Card) from Windows system
- Read the message that is displayed on the Micro SD card before performing any task on it
If you fail to follow these safety measures, then it’s for sure that your data gets erased from Micro SD card. This deletion may not happen by performing manual deletion but by formatting the card forcibly or accidentally. In such incidents users blame themselves and get tensed for losing vital media files. Mistakes are commonly done by humans, for that reason our experts have introduced software named Hi5 Software Photo Recovery. This app is designed with outstanding features that helps users to know how to recover files from formatted micro sd card effortlessly in a short interval of time.
Why Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Preferred?
This app is included with inbuilt powerful scanning engine that scans the entire device to retrieve data from formatted Micro SD card in very less time. It is designed using robust algorithms that help users in identify and recover accidentally formatted Micro SD card files and folders based on its unique signature. Hi5 Software Photo Recovery toolkit will guide you from the start till you get to know how to restore data from formatted micro sd card without any further loss of files and altering other content present in that device during recovery process. Hence it is named as perfect formatted Micro SD Card data recovery software.
When you format Micro SD card?
- Accidental Format: Every user wants to keep their system safe from viruses, hence they scan each device they are mounting on it. When the micro SD card is connected to the Windows system for file transfer users may mistakenly click on format option instead of scan choice. This small problem makes them face loss all files from micro SD within mere seconds.
- Forceful Format: If your device is severely corrupted by virus or file system is corrupted due to any reason then when you try to access files, you may see an format error stating” card is not formatted”, Do you want to format it now”? If you click “No” then you will not be able to access any content. Hence you may click “Yes” at least to remove that occupied inaccessible space and lose all your vital data from micro SD card.
- Known Format: Sometimes when the micro SD memory card is full, you may wish to format it to add recent data. If you perform this action without maintaining the proper backup then you will not be able to recover any single file without using third party application.
After formatting Micro SD card knowingly or unknowingly, your next question may be like 'how to recover files from formatted Micro SD card?', answer for this query is very easy when you opt Hi5 Software Photo Recovery Program on your Windows system. By employing this wizard you will be able to retrieve all type of files (photos, movies, music files, audio tracks, video footages, etc.) within couple of mouse clicks.
Features of Hi5 Software Photo Recovery:
Hi5 Software Photo Recovery has achieved good name in present market as it can successfully recover data from formatted Micro SD card within fraction of seconds. In addition to Micro SD card recovery, this utility can get back data from pen drives, portable hard drives, internal hdd, etc. within few clicks of mouse. It can also restore images from Fujifilm DSLR, Canon, Nikon and many more in couple of mouse clicks. Simple GUI of this wizard helps any inexpert user to recover data from formatted micro SD memory card without facing any complications. To know in detail on how to recover data from formatted micro SD card you can use demo version of the tool and experience it. If satisfied with the trial version then you can purchase licensed version and save all recovered media files.
Supported File Formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP, IMG, GIF, BMP, JPG, PSD, TIF, EXIF
Supported OS Versions: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Operating Systems
Steps of Recovering Formatted Micro SD Card Data:
- After downloading Hi5 tool, connect your Micro SD Card to software installed system
- Click on "Recover Deleted Photos" option
- Select externally connected Micro SD Card
- Start scanning by clicking on "Next" option
- Recovered files from SD Card can be viewed using "Preview" option and can be stored using "Save"
Hi5 Software for Android Recovery is the best tool for recovering deleted, lost or corrupt file from any Android phones. It also recover videos, photos and audio files.
This software has the ability to repair RAR, AVI, MOV, PST and many more without modifying original one. To know about this software click on the given link.