How to Recover Deleted Video Clips from Nikon Camera
Well, it is the Nikon that fulfils the need for light-weight, highly mobile and compact DSLR cameras to most of the filmmakers, media professionals as well as photographers. If you are one among these categories, you probably might have lot of video clips stored on the camera that you would never wish to lose.
But sometimes, there might be chances for deleting video clips accidentally on the camera or the videos may go missing due to some virus infection on the device’s storage card. There comes the recovery software into picture. But, before you move to pick up a software, just make sure you are done with checking these things:
- Looked into your recent data backup and found there are no videos that you are looking for
- Removed the Nikon’s memory card and stopped using it (to avoid data over-writing and increase the chances for Nikon video file recovery)
When there is no backup of video clippings, then we suggest you to use Hi5 Photo Recovery Software. This is a powerful yet easy-to-use software to recover video clips from Nikon camera. With this, you will not only just able to restore videos, but also you can get the files recovered with the same video quality as they were before deletion or lost. What’s more, you can have a preview of restored files and check the software efficiency before purchasing the software.
Steps to recover deleted video clips from Nikon camera
As it is already said, you’ll have to stop shooting with the camera as soon as you suspect the files are lost. Then follow these instructions to retrieve videos:
Step 1: Download and Install Hi5 Photo Recovery Toolkit
Hi5 Photo Recovery offers a free trial version of the software that helps you to restore video clips. Just hit on the Download button available in this page and install it on Windows computer.
Step 2: Connect Nikon’s memory card to the software installed computer and run the tool
Attach the memory card of Nikon camera to the Windows computer. Launch the installed software and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose either Deleted Photo Recovery or Lost Photo Recovery option depending on the data loss situation
- Select the drive showing attached memory card
- A list of recoverable files will be appeared. Choose video file format and click on Next
- The application starts scanning the selected drive and recovers all the video files
- Mark the required ones, preview and then save them
Note: When you are in your way to save the recovered files, you’ll be asked to provide license key. Purchase it and then save the files on any desired location.
Features of Hi5 Photo Recovery Software
- Supports recovery of files from camera SD card, microSD card, xD, CF, MMC and other cards
- Retrieves videos from Nikon camera after deletion, lost, and format
- Supports to get back all media files like audios, pictures, raw photos, including video clips
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Universal camera support: It means you can recover videos and other files from various models of Nikon as well as from cameras of other manufacturers. Some of the supported Nikon camera models are: Nikon Coolpix S Series, Nikon Coolpix L Series, Nikon Coolpix P Series, Nikon Coolpix AW Series
Looking to recover permanently deleted photos? Make use of Hi5 Photo Recovery Application and retrieve permanently deleted photos from computers, pen drives, memory cards, iPods, etc. in just few simple clicks.
Now restoring photos from Olympus xD card is very easy if you choose Hi5 Photo Recovery Program! This application recovers media files like videos, audio files, digital raw photos in few minutes without any difficulty.