Recover QT Video Files
I would love to seek any help! I may have inadvertently deleted some QT files which I had recorded using QuickTime Player on Windows, and can’t find them back any way. I really hope that there’s a way or any tool that will aid in recovering lost QT videos! I’d greatly appreciate your help as the files are so dear to me…Thanks in advance.”
Recover QuickTime .qt videos from any storage device and digital cameras!
Because of its fine compression quality, QT files are so popular in these days! But at some point, there are some unexpected disasters that may happen due to which QT files get deleted or lost. Those disasters include…
- Human errors like accidental deletion
- Mistakenly formatting the storage device where QT files are stored
- Deleting important QT files while erasing some junk videos
- Deleting videos and then emptying Recycle Bin folder
- Storage device corruption
- Virus attacks on QT files, and many more
Stay calm! You can literally recover QT video files, and the only thing you need to get is a tool called Hi5 Photo Recovery Software, which is compatible for any Windows accessible storage devices. This QT video files recovery software will restore files from hard drives, removable devices like pen drives, memory cards, iPads, and digital cameras.
Note: Before choosing recovery software, it is a common sense to have a look for your data backup. However if you have not maintained any backup or the files you are looking for are not there in backup, then probably it is not going to make any sense.
Hi5 Photo Recovery Application – a complete media files recovery package!
The toolkit will easily retrieve
- Deleted, lost, and formatted MP4, M4V, AVI, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, RM, AVS, AVCHD, alongside restoring QT videos
- Deleted, lost, and formatted audio files like MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR
- Deleted, lost, and formatted pictures such as JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, and raw digital photos like BAY, 3FR, CR2, CRW, DCS, DCR, KDC, MEF, MRW, PTX, PEF, RAF and RW2
Hi5 Photo Recovery Toolkit requires no special technical skills. It is very easy and convenient to recover QT video files just in 3-4 simple steps. Further, the utility is compatible with all the latest versions of Windows operating systems and works well with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file-systems. What’s more, the application will recover deleted data from camera SD cards, SDHC cards, MMC cards, CF cards, xD cards, etc. manufactured by any popular companies.
User friendly options associated with Hi5 Photo Recovery Software
- The program is designed with easy-to-use and highly interactive GUI that makes recovery process simpler for all sorts of users
- Using its “Save Recovery Session” you can resume the recovery / saving process any time. This ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost data later
- With this media recovery software, you can select only the specific file types and ignore the rest. Thus, increasing the recovery speed
- You can get the free evaluation copy, which provides preview of all recovered media files. Then, you can go ahead and get the license key to save the recovered files
How to retrieve QT video files?
Note: If you have lost / deleted AT video files from portable device then it is suggested to connect the device and then follow the below procedure.
- Download the software and install the tool to a healthy computer
- Open the software and follow the main screen steps
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted video files or use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to restore lost video files
- The utility then scans the computer and displays all the drives and devices connected to the system
- Select the device from where files are to be recovered and click on “Next” button
- The tool completes the scanning process and displays all the recoverable videos from the selected drive
- Choose the videos which you want to get back
- Preview the recovered video files before saving them
- At last, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
Points to keep in mind
- Don’t install the application to the same drive from where you lost your video files
- Regularly backup your important video files onto external devices like CDs, DVDs, external hard disk, pen drive etc.
- Download a good antivirus program to remove deadly viruses
Hi5 Photo Recovery App will help you restore photos from Blackberry z30 media card in just few simple clicks. Read out more from the above link.
For Recovering Snapchat photos from computer is easy when you have Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility installed. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency.