Restore Deleted Photoshop Files
Photoshop files are excellent choice for working with image files! Often while working with computers or other devices, users may tend to delete or lose some important data including Photoshop images due to various reasons as mentioned below…
- Users may unintentionally delete Photoshop images from computer while doing some other task using “Shift + Delete” keys
- Photoshop files can be lost if your system gets abruptly shut down while using or accessing file
- Deadly viruses or other computer worms may also delete Photoshop files
- Mistakenly formatting the partition where Photoshop files are stored results ion complete loss of data along with PSD files
- Removing files from external devices results in permanent deletion of PSD files
- Any interruptions while transferring or moving your PSD files from computer to external storage drive
- Operating system crash, Photoshop application crash, operations like installation, reinstallation and up-gradation may also be responsible for the loss of entire files from hard disk including your PSD files
You can check Recycle Bin folder of your computer if you have deleted Photoshop image files using a simple Delete button. If it is not there, you can recover Photoshop images from an updated backup. What about those people who don’t appreciate taking backups? Well, the answer is still yes you can utilize PSD file recovery software for recovering deleted Photoshop files. When a PSD file gets deleted, formatted or lost, it’s not really missing. It will be marked as inaccessible data by system. It will be lost forever when it’s overwritten by new data on your drive. This means it is very much possible to perform Photoshop photo recovery if you act quickly enough and find a useful Photoshop PSD file recovery program.
Hi5 Photo Recovery Software will do what you need to recover Photoshop images. This tool is able to recover PSD files lost due to accidental deletion, drive formatting, system/application corruption, partition deletion or virus infection. Apart from PSD image, other image file formats like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WEBP, IMG, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, and EXIF are also supported for recovery. What’s more, the utility will recover Photoshop images created using any version of Photoshop like 5.5, Photoshop 6.0, Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6.
In addition, the application is specially designed to restore all types of media files like videos, audios, digital raw images, etc. The toolkit is compatible to recover data from memory card, pen drive, external and internal hard drive, iPods, digital camera, etc. It is well suited to restore files from all those partitions formatted with FAT and NTFS file systems. You can download the trial version of Hi5 Photo Recovery Program to start Photoshop photo recovery process. This trial version enables you to scan your drive and preview recovered PSD files.
Performing PSD File Recovery in 3 Steps!
You can download Hi5 Photo Recovery Software on Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP/ Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 operating systems. After this, install and attach the device from where you want to restore Photoshop files. Then launch the toolkit and follow these below steps.
Step 1. Select recovery mode to recover PSD files
You can see three basic options on the first screen. You need to choose either “Deleted Photo Recovery” or “Lost Photo Recovery” depending on data loss situation.
Step 2. Scan partition/drive that your PSD files were lost from
Here you only need to select the partition/drive that your PSD files were lost from and click “Next” in the window to start scanning for lost Photoshop files. If you are going to recover PSD files from external storage device, please make sure that it can be well-connected with your computer.
Step 3. Recover PSD files
All recovered files on your partition/drive will be displayed either in “File Type” or “Data Type View” categories after scanning. Then you only need to mark PSD files to preview them. To save restored files, you are required to buy licensed version of the product.
Note: To avoid data overwritten, please select a new partition/drive to save the recovered PSD files.
- Make sure that you are properly closing PSD file before exiting Photoshop application
- Take backup of important PSD files regularly
- If the saved PSD files are hidden, you can go under View/Options in the File explorer, and in the tab named View turn on Show hidden files. Then you can choose needed files and save them into a safe spot and reuse them again
- Photoshop crash is quite common, so always use Auto Save to save PSD files
Hi5 Photo Recovery Appliaction will help you restore permanently deleted photos from computers, pen drves, memory cards, iPods, etc. in just few simple clicks. Know more by going through this page.
Now recovering Snapchat photos from computer is very easy if you choose Hi5 Photo Recovery Program! This application recovers media files like videos, audio files, digital raw photos in few minutes.