Get Back Deleted Music Files
Deleting songs from your storage devices is quite common now, but what if you wish to restore deleted songs? If at all those files stored in your Windows Recycle Bin folder then it well and fine, what if you have deleted such files permanently? All these questions makes you worried right? When you really willing to get back deleted music files at any cost…
Here is a solution!
Hi5 Photo Recovery Software will help you recover deleted songs from almost any storage drives instantly!
Benefits of using this tool:
- Simple graphical user interface (GUI). No technical skills are required to use this app
- Designed with excellent working scanning and recovery algorithm which makes it possible to perform deleted songs recovery process easily
- Free demo version is available – you can download Hi5 Software Photo Recovery App which is freely downloadable
- You can install this tool on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Server 2008 and Serve4 2003 versions of Windows OS
- Supports wide range of storage devices like memory cards, fire wire drives, flash drives, digital cameras, camcorders, iPods, memory sticks, SD cards, CF cards, XD cards and many more
- Safe to use – software is tested, that means it is free from all kinds of external threats
- Works for different hard disk interfaces like SATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI having FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS and NTFS5 file system
Software Installation and Songs Recovery Steps:
- Click on the Download or Buy Now button
- Install and Run the tool on any version of your Windows Operating System
- Select “Recover Deleted Photos” option and click on next
- Now choose the drive from where you need to recover deleted songs and click on “Next” option
- After the completion of the recovery process, software will display a set of recovered songs. You can view these files in two views namely “File Type View” or “Data Type View”
- To check the recovered song content make use of “Preview” option and you can store retrieved songs on your desired location by clicking on “Save” button
That’s it, you’ve recovered deleted songs successfully!
Reasons behind songs deletion:
- Intentionally you might erase the file
- Using “shift + delete” keys you might delete multiple or single music files
- Without knowing songs might be deleted or without you notice someone might have deleted
- Improper transferring of the songs from one device to another may results in data loss situation
- Emptying Recycle Bin content without checking files saved in it
- Unnecessary formatting of the drive make you lose songs/files stored in that device
- Sometimes virus may infect your storage device and make all you songs corrupt and inaccessible/unplayable, in such cases you may forcefully have to erase those songs
- File system corruption of the storage device might all data including songs inaccessible
Regardless of these reasons Hi5 Photo Recovery Tool will let you learn how to recover deleted songs and will help you recovering deleted songs from all kinds of storage devices in a short interval of time. Before going for licensed version use demo version and check the software efficiency.
Piece of Info…
Whenever you deleted files from your system/device, that data will not be permanently removed from your drive. Deleted data/files/photos/documents/videos/songs/movies/etc. will still be present in the same location and can be recovered successfully until and unless it is not overwritten with any new files/data.
Adding new files to the same drive will overwrite the deleted one and makes it very difficult to retrieve deleted songs back using any good deleted songs recovery. So it is highly recommended not to add new data to the drive until you get back your deleted songs/files completely.
Hi5 Photo Recovery App will help you restore photos from Blackberry z30 media card in just few simple clicks. Read out more from the above link.
For Recovering Snapchat photos from computer is easy when you have Hi5 Photo Recovery Utility installed. By using Demo version you can check the software efficiency.