How to Restore Deleted Files from QNAP NAS
Here’s a perfect QNAP NAS file recovery software to recover deleted files like Word documents, Excel sheets, PDF files, PPT files, pictures, videos, audios, etc. from QNAP drive on Windows 10 and other operating systems with simple steps.
When presented with catastrophic file loss on a QNAP NAS drive, you have to work fast and try to recover as soon as possible. Here are some of the important notes that needs to be followed:
- Stop using your NAS! The more files that get written to your NAS, the more files you will not be able to restore. So, it is recommended to stop adding of any data to your NAS drive
- Find the safest and easiest way for recovering deleted files QNAP NAS
- It helps in restoring your MS Office files, compressed files, text files, etc. from Windows systems
- One can retrieve erased files based on its unique signature
- Recovered files can be compressed easily in a click to reduce occupied disk space
- It is capable enough to retrieve data from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Helps in sorting recovered files on the basis of their name, size, date, file type, etc.
- This ideal utility will also restore files from various portable storage devices like external hard drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Software has simple interface that makes any common user to carry out recovery process easily
- Human Mistake: Deleting huge amount of files using shift + delete, interruption in performing cut paste operation are some of the common reasons which lead of loss of files.
- File Inaccessibility: Sometimes improper usage of system will affect system related files causing in inaccessibility of the files.
- Empty Recycle Bin: Recycle Bin is also referred as deleted items folder, as it stores your files that are deleted knowingly or unknowingly. Hence some essential files may also be present in it. If you empty Recycle Bin without checking its content, then you will lose your important files along with unwanted ones.
- Bypass Bin Folder: Recycle Bin of Windows has certain storage capacity. If you delete a file from the drive which is of large size than that of Recycle Bin, then file bypasses this Bin folder and get erased permanently from the system.
How to restore deleted files from QNAP NAS drive?
One of the safest and easiest solutions for recovering deleted files from NAS drive is Hi5 File Recovery Software. This tool is capable of restoring various types of deleted files on Windows.
Step 1: Download and install Hi5 File Recovery Software on Windows computer (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/2008/2012).
Step 2: Connect the NAS drive to the software installed computer and then launch the program.
Step 3: Choose “Deleted File Recovery” option, followed by selecting the NAS drive.
Step 4: The program will start a scan on the QNAP drive to search all the deleted files.
Step 5: After the scan, preview all the listed recoverable files and select those you want. Finally, click "Save” button to restore the deleted files back.
That’s the story! Remember not to save the recovered files to the same drive from where you have recovered them.
More about Hi5 File Recovery Application
Situations where Hi5 File Recovery will be useful to retrieve lost and delete files
Such situations can be resolved and lost or deleted files can be recovered using previous backups. If in case, backups are not available, then the only way to recover files is to use Hi5 File Recovery Software.
Hi5 File Recovery Software will help you out in recovering lost Outlook data files on all Windows systems; the tool supports recovery of accidentally deleted files easily.
Want to restore Outlook 2010 office files? Then make use of Hi5 File Recovery Application and get the job done; Office files like DOC, PPTs, XLS files, wtc. will be recovered.