How to Fix PowerPoint which Freezes or Hangs?
While working on an important PowerPoint presentation, it suddenly started to freeze. The slides started to get stuck every now and then when the presentation was played. Restarting PowerPoint application made no difference. It is an important business presentation, and recreating it from start is not possible. Is there a way to resolve PowerPoint which is freezing or hanging?
Well yes, it is possible to fix a PowerPoint file which is freezing / hanging. There are many reasons for a PPT file to hang. This mostly happens when the file gets corrupted. Let’s see few reasons behind this –
- Malfunctioning PowerPoint application
- PowerPoint header file corruption
- When many applications are running simultaneously along with PowerPoint
- Using some third party tool to access PowerPoint presentation
Due to these reasons, PowerPoint file may hang or freeze. However, you can fix the file easily with the help of Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair software. This tool fixes the .ppt file in a safe manner without altering the original file.
Quick Solution to Fix Frozen PowerPoint File:
Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair application fixes PowerPoint file which is hanging or freezing, in just a short while. It is a read-only tool which only extracts data from the corrupt PowerPoint file (PPT, PPTX or PPS file) and saves the recovered elements such as text, hyperlinks, clipart, etc., in a healthy file. You also have the option to preview the repaired PowerPoint file to analyze the results. The utility not only fixes .ppt file which hangs, but it also helps to repair corrupt PowerPoint file which fails to open, inaccessible PPT file, PPTX file which throws error messages, and other .ppt issues.
Tutorial to Fix Freezing PowerPoint File:
- Download Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair software on your system, and install it
- Browse for the corrupted PowerPoint file, and click on Repair option to initiate the repair process
- After the PowerPoint file is fixed, preview it using Preview option
- Save the repaired file to a location of your choice
- Do not change the file format of PowerPoint file frequently
- Make sure to close MS PowerPoint application properly
- Use reliable tools to recover PPT files
Repair severely damaged MOV files efficiently by employing safe, reliable and robust repair tool. Additionally fix corrupt MP4 files that refuses to open.
Hi5 Software ZIP File Repair is easy and fast repairing tool to fix corrupt or broken ZIP and ZIPX files without any expert’s helps. You can also preview your file before extraction of ZIP Files. Click the given link to know more about this tool.