PowerPoint Unable to Read Outline Error Repair
Every common user will have the idea of creating PPTs. But unfortunately if you are unaware about the errors that occur while accessing that file, then you may feel scared to face such instance. Let us discuss with an illustration assuming that you have created a PPT file, you transferred it to pen drive and on next day when it was your turn to explain seminar in office, you inserted the pen drive in office system. When you try to open that file you got an error message as “PPT can’t read outline”. You will be shocked seeing this message as you are unaware of reason behind this issue and how to fix it.
PPT file is created with lot of effort. If this effort goes waste, then obviously any user will be depressed for not having knowledge on how to repair PowerPoint can't read outline issue at right time. To get you out of this circumstance, here is one such reliable, cost friendly and simple tool mentioned by name Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair Application. This tool will help in fixing PowerPoint can't read the outline error in very short period of time using few simple steps. Any user can employ this utility to repair PowerPoint can't read outline error issue without any help. This is mainly due to simple friendly interface of that software.
Why you get the error “PPT can’t read the outline”?
When any user create PPT file in any version and try to open it in a system having other version to that of created one. This difference in version throws an error “ppt can’t read outline”. If you have file converter then you can prevent PPT file from this error.
Other reasons for PowerPoint file error
- Header Corruption: Header is the vital part of every file which contains details of the PPT file like creation date, last modified date, file size, etc. If this header gets corrupted due any reason then your presentation file becomes inaccessible and gives an error message when you try accessing it.
- Improper Termination: If you close the PowerPoint abruptly due to sudden system shut down without using exit option then it is obvious that your presentation file will get damaged making it inaccessible anymore and displays error.
- Improper Download: If you improperly download a file then some of the information goes missing making it unable to open.
If you are facing various errors along with PPT can’t read outline error then you can go for downloading Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair Program for Powerpoint unable to read outline error repair process. This app takes very less space of about 50MB of the hard disk but it successfully performs all the tasks without taking much time.
Features of Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair Tool
- Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair is one of the experts recommended toolkit developed using powerful algorithms to effectively fix PPT can’t read outline error
- This award winning utility has an ability to fix PPT, PPTX, PPS files of any size
- PowerPoint file repair wizard can repair and recover texts, animations, sound effects, images, OLE objects, etc. from presentation files
- Hi5 PowerPoint File Repair Toolkit is safe and secure to utilize as it is found to be free from harmful viruses
- Demo version of this tool is available, using which you can know in detail on how to repair PowerPoint can't read outline error issue by following few simple instructions. You can preview repaired files with the help of preview option provided in the tool
- Microsoft PowerPoint Versions are - MS PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Operating Systems are - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 and 2012
Not able to access your project presentation file? Panicked!! Don’t worry!! Get your PPT file fixed by making use of the world’s best repair tool known as Hi5 Repair tool.
Have you lost your vital files from your system? Want to recover them? Then download and use exclusive Hi5 Software File Recovery and retrieve all your vital files back.