Software to Fix MOV Files Play Audio with No Video
From one of the Forum users,
“I have an MOV file. I can hear only the sound but no video. I tried playing with Windows Media Player, the QuickTime player. But all do the same. Is someone able to help me out with this issue?”
Generally, MOV files are used by QuickTime player. The player needs to be updated sometimes for the video files to work properly along with sound and picture. If you have not updated, then now it’s time to do it. Just go to Edit > Preferences > QuickTime Preferences > Hit on an update to update the software.
If this doesn’t work out, then you could try playing the video using VLC Media Player, which is the best player to play any video file format. As an another alternative, you could also try to convert the file into other formats like .wmv or AVI and then check. Well, in most of the cases this method will work out. But if still, the problem remains the same, then looks like the video might be corrupted or the faulty part.
Repair MOV Video Playing Sound but No Picture
If the above-mentioned procedures do not fix the issue with MOV file, then the best option is to repair the file using efficient MOV video fixing tool. The experts suggest making use of Hi5 MOV File Repair Software. Apart from repairing .mov files that play audio but no video, the software has the ability to repair MOVs that are corrupted due to virus infection, Codec error, file header corruption and other issues. In addition, QuickTime MOV video files created on digital cameras, camcorders, video recorders, Smartphones, etc. that just play audio with no video can be easily fixed within a span of time using this tool.
Further, the program can be installed on any latest versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. Just try out the trial version to know about its efficiency.
Steps to be followed
Here are the instructions to be considered in order to fix MOV video playing sound but no picture:
- Download and install Hi5 MOV File Repair on any Windows computer where MOV file resides (if the faulty MOV is in external device then connect that device with the software installed computer)
- Launch it based on given instructions
- In the main screen, select a healthy MOV file along with faulty MOV video by clicking on Browse button
- Once selecting the files is completed, click on Repair button to begin the repair process
- The status bar shows the progress of fixing the video file
- After completion of scan process, click on Preview to view the description of repaired MOV file
- At last, select a destination location to save this new MOV file and click on Save
What else Hi5 MOV File Repair Application will do?
If you any MP4 video and it is troubling you while playing in any media player or it has been damaged, make use of Hi5 MOV Video Repair and resolve the issue. It has even got the capability to repair video files that are displaying pixelated pictures and videos that have issues with synchronization.
- When upgrading the media player version check for proper Codec
- Avoid saving repaired MOV file to the same location where damaged file was stored
- Do not use unreliable application to convert, or to edit, or to compress video files
Now it is so simple to fix issues related to AVI files, as Hi5 Software AVI File Repair tool is brilliant in repairing process. This software will repair damaged, broken, corrupted and inaccessible AVI files.
Having problems in opeing your important RAR files? Cannot access them normally? Do not worry at all, now fix all RAR files issues with the help of efficient and best Hi5 Software RAR File Repair.