Repair Corrupt QuickTime Movie File
My QuickTime movie file is corrupted and is giving me a headache! The problem is, when the file is open it plays for some time on QuickTime player, and then stops playing. I’ve tried playing it on another media player but it fails to play. Is there a way to fix the corrupt QuickTime movie and make it playable again?
QuickTime player was developed by Apple and is widely used on Mac. When such QuickTime files get corrupted, they fail to play on any media player. Even if it does play, there will be audio video synchronization issues, the video freezes every now and then, and so on. So the next thing to do is to fix the corrupt QuickTime video file. How to repair the corrupt file in an easy and safe manner?
A quick and easy solution to fix the corrupt QuickTime movie is with Hi5 MOV File Repair software. This tool will safely repair corrupt QuickTime movie file. The corrupted QuickTime file can be MOV file or MP4, but the application fixes it. Whatever may be the reason for movie file corruption, Hi5 MOV File Repair software repairs it and makes it playable on QuickTime and other media players, in just a short while.
How does Hi5 MOV Repair Tool Fix Corrupted QuickTime Videos?
The software works in read-only mode; thus it doesn’t damage the original file or modify it further. It just extracts the audio and video streams from the corrupted QuickTime .mov / .mp4 video file, separates it, analyses and fixes the issues, and then joins the streams to create a healthy playable video. Even when corrupted video fails to play on any media player, the utility fixes it and makes it playable in a safe and simple way.
Steps to Repair Corrupt QuickTime Movie:
- Download and install Hi5 MOV File Repair Software on your system
- Launch the application
- Choose a healthy working MOV movie file to start repair process
- Next select the corrupt MOV/MP4 movie file using Browse option and click Repair
- Once the repair process is completed, you can view the repaired video using Preview option
- Save the fixed QuickTime video file on a preferred destination by clicking on Save button
Few Reasons behind Corruption of QuickTime Movie File:
- Header damage of QuickTime movie file
- Attempting to play QuickTime files on incompatible media players
- Converting the video file format frequently that too using unreliable converters
- Improper termination of QuickTime media player or QuickTime crash when video is playing
Under all these situations, Hi5 MOV Repair software comes handy to fix the corrupt or damaged video files and make them playable. The tool repairs QuickTime movie files recorded on various models of Nikon, Panasonic, Sony, Canon, GoPro, Kodak, and other brands of digital cameras and camcorders. Even videos stored on pen drives, iPods, external hard drives, etc. can be repaired easily.
Now it is so simple to fix issues related to AVI files, as Hi5 Software AVI File Repair tool is brilliant in repairing process. This software will repair damaged, broken, corrupted and inaccessible AVI files.
Having problems in opeing your important RAR files? Cannot access them normally? Do not worry at all, now fix all RAR files issues with the help of efficient and best Hi5 Software RAR File Repair.