Restoring Data from SDXC Card
Now a days, SDXC card is extremely common in SmartPhones, Digital Camera, and HD Camcorders. In short we can say that SDXC card is very much compatible with almost all storage devices. Even though the SDXC card is having the capacity to retain data like pictures, videos, images, and other files for a longer period of time, the fact remains that the storage device can’t be trusted completely!
Even a small mistake on SDXC card can result in data loss situation. Some of the reasons responsible for the loss of data from SDXC card is something like this
- Virus or malware infection can result in the corruption of SDXC card which further restrict accessibility of data present on the card
- Abrupt removal or insertion of SDXC card may also sometimes results in card damage and the data present on it will be lost
- Sometimes when you connect SDXC card to your Mac computer, you might get an error message like “Card not formatted. Do you want to format it now”? This kind of error message arises when the file system of the card is corrupted. The only way to overcome this type of problem is by formatting SDXC card. But formatting removes entire data from the card
- Accumulation of bad sectors on the SDXC card will also lead to the corruption of card and data will be lost
Such kind of issues can’t be predicted! They can happen any time, so it is advised to maintain backups frequently. However, if you lose valuable data and, that too, in the absence of a valid backup, don't be upset! Fortunately, the market offers numerous data recovery tools that can help to recover files from SDXC card. Hi5 Mac Photo Recovery Program will easily handle SDXC data loss situations.
But, there is something about the card you need to know before reaching a SDXC card recovery tool. That is, you must stop using the SDXC card after losing data to avoid over writing and keep the device in a safe place.
Follow these instructions to recover SDXC Card files
Preparations: Download and install Hi5 Photo Recovery Software for Mac systems. Attach the victim card to that system through card reader.
Step 1: Double click on the icon present on the Mac desktop to run the application.
Step 2: Choose the appropriate recovery mode out of two options like “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”.
Step 3: Now select the SDXC card from the list of drives available on the Mac computer.
Step 4: Scanning will takes place and after some time, all the lost or deleted data on SDXC card will be retrieved.
Step 5: Preview the data, mark the files you need to recover, save the data on any Mac accessible device after purchasing the licensed version of the toolkit.
Useful Features of Hi5 Photo Recovery Wizard for Mac
- The app’s interface is so friendly that even a novice person can run it and restore deleted files from SDXC Card
- It helps in restoring data from SDXC Card that is formatted, corrupted, dead, unrecognized memory cards, disks and partitions
- Retrieves various kinds of files ranging from text and media files upto emails
- Apart from recovering files deleted from SDXC card, the app supports recovery of data from various other storage cards like memory cards, SD cards, SDHC card, micro and mini SD cards, MMC cards, CF cards, XD cards, etc
- The tool can be installed on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, iMac effortlessly
- Restored files from SDXC Card can be sorted out according to file name, size, type and date of creation
- Supported Mac Operating Systems are Mac OS X 10.5 x (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) & Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
If your iOmega eGo external hard disk is not recognizing when you connect it to Mac computer, then use this amazing toolkit and recover all the valuable data present on the iOmega eGo external hard drive easily and quickly.
Choose Hi5 Mac Partition Recovery and recover data from formatted pen drive on Mac computers easily; the program works for all latest Mac OS versions and supports for the devices formatted with HFS and FAT file systems.