Recover Data from Formatted Pen Drive
Pen drives are the most useful portable flash memory device. Many users rely on Pen drive for quick transfer of their important office files, audios, videos and other data from hard drive of one Mac machine to other. Other main advantage of this Pen drive is that it can be easily carried to transfer any files. Sometimes if you fail to complete your office work then you can use this Pen drive to store unfinished working task from Mac drive and carry them to your house for completing the task. Similar to other storage drives, deletion of files also takes place on Pen drive.
Common issues with Pen drive
One common reason behind file deletion issue in Pen drive is format. One might opt for format option either intentionally or accidentally. Whatever be the cause behind, formatting Pen drive erases all the files which are stored in the Pen drive. Once the Pen drive is formatted then the files get deleted then you start searching for the solution in the Google on how to recover data from formatted Pen drive? Well, if you want to restore data from formatted Pen drive by resolving this issue then this article gives you a perfect answer on how to retrieve data from formatted Pen drive in couple of easy steps.
Formatted Pen Drive Data Recovery Software
Use of professional Mac partition recovery software will sort the issue of recovering files from formatted Pen drive with ease. One such application that can be applied to recover data from formatted Pen drive on Mac is Hi5 Software Partition Recovery for Mac. This tool is very easy to use and hence even a layman can carry out formatted Pen drive data recovery process without facing any difficulty. It works only on read only methodology, hence your original files remains untouched while recovering files from formatted Pen drive.
What compels you to format Pen drive?
- Trouble while accessing files from Pen drive: When you attempt to access files from Pen drive, you get an error message stating that “drive not formatted, do you want to format now?” If you go for format option then it leads to deletion of all the files which were stored in Pen drive.
- Forceful Formatting: Sometimes you were forced to format Pen drive due to many causes. One such cause is virus issue. If the Pen drive is infected from deadly viruses that cannot be erased even after antivirus-scanning then you opt to format Pen drive to free the drive. Due to this files get erased from Pen drive.
- Formatting Pen drive by mistake: Assume a scenario like you connect Pen drive to follow up with some task from it. On such instance you thought of formatting Mac hard drive to free up drive space. While doing this process, you hit on format option of Pen drive by mistake instead of formatting Mac drive. This finally leads to deletion of all the files from Pen drive.
Why to select Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac?
- Hi5 Program has an advanced and unique scanning engine that can easily retrieve data from formatted Pen drive
- Have exclusive features like Signature Search, Find Tool, Save Recovery Session and Create Disk Image. This makes file recovery process in formatted Pen drive easy to the person who is using it
- recover data from formatted Pen drive on any version of Mac such as Sierra, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Leopard, etc.
- Supports file recovery from various Pen drives like HP, Kingston, Lexar, Sandisk, Transcend etc.
- Hi5 Software Partition Recovery Mac easily restores partition after accidental deletion
- Formatted Pen drive recovery can be carried out on all Mac desktops like iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- Using this Hi5 Tool you can sort the recovered data based on size, date, name and file type
- Available as a free demo version that you can download and try it for restoring files from formatted Pen drive data
Few simple steps to recover files from formatted pen drive, follow this:
- Download and install Hi5 Software Partition Recovery for Mac, and open it
- Second most important, connect your formatted pen drive
- From the main menu, which displays two major options - "Volume Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option, select the second one "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery" option and proceed to next screen
- Select the connected pen drive partition as recovery drive and click on "Next" option to start recovery process
- Once the recovery is completed, you can select the specific file and "Preview" it for verifying for content and quality purpose
- If you think the files are healthy and beneficial to you, then activate the licensed version and save the recovered files on any desired location