How to Undelete Files in Mac OS X
Mac is world-wide most popular Operating Systems because of its security. Though it is complicated to use, people prefer it because of its secured nature. Hence, if you lose data from Macintosh system it is mainly because of human faults. Very rarely you may lose files due to technical issue. Whatever may be the reason, you must prepare yourself to recover deleted files on Mac. This page explains you about how to undelete files in Mac OS X easily and quickly. Just continue reading...
Solution to Recover Deleted Files on Mac
Hi5 File Recovery Software for Mac is the most suggested app designed and developed by professionals using advanced algorithms for successful recovery of deleted Mac files. This program has the ability to scan the entire volume in few minutes to restore deleted files on Mac of all types such as images, audio, documents, text files, PPTs, video, etc. from the Macintosh system. Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this utility helps any users for retrieving deleted files on Mac without any difficulty. Because of these useful benefits, most of the data loss victims prefer Hi5 File Recovery for Mac. Moreover, the toolkit has gained a lot of popularity around the globe.
Well before moving further, let us discuss some reasons responsible for the deletion of Macintosh files...
- Emptying Trash: If you mistakenly empty Trash folder without checking for the contents present on it, then vital files present on that location gets erased. Up on realizing the mistake, you may not find any way to restore them back to system until you use Hi5 File Recovery Utility.
- Unintentional Deletion: When you are about to delete unwanted data from Macintosh volume to reduce the occupied memory space but accidentally select some vital ones and perform deletion operation. Because of this reason many users lose data from Mac OS X system.
- Using Command + Shift-Delete: If you use command + Shift-Delete operation on the Mac system files unnecessarily then you will permanently lose the files. Hence it’s better to crosscheck with the selected file before performing this operation on files.
- Interrupt Migration: When you are about to move documents from one drive to other you may use cut paste operation. But fail to complete the process because of some unexpected causes like power failure, crash to system, etc. will all lead to deletion of selected data from Macintosh system.
Once the files gets deleted from Mac machine, stop using it as overwriting of new data will erase the deleted data permanently from that location. Then, make use of Hi5 File Recovery for Mac Program to recover deleted files on Mac system easily without losing a single bit of data.
Other benefits of using Hi5 File Recovery for Mac App
- Software is specially designed for recovering deleted files on Mac. However, it can retrieve data from various portable devices like USB drive, pen drive, SSD drive, etc. on connecting it to Mac system with an ease
- You can use this app on any version of Macintosh system such as Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard
- Application recovers files removed from Recycle Bin
- It is capable enough to recover files from any hard drive interfaces such as SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- Software is capable enough to get back files from Mac OS based machines such as MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, etc.
- Using this wizard, one can restore files deleted from devices formatted with various file systems such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 within couple of mouse clicks
- “Find" option of this application helps users to easily find for restored data of specific type
- To know performance of the software before purchasing licensed version, you can download its free demo version and know about how to restore deleted files on Mac and check out its performance by previewing the obtained result
Guide for retrieving deleted files on Mac OS X:
- Download and install demo version of Hi5 Software File Recovery for Mac
- Click on "Deleted File Recovery" option
- Choose the appropriate Mac OS X disk and click on "Next" option
- Software starts scanning selected drive...
- After completion of recovery process, you will be able to see recovered files by clicking on "Preview" option
- In order to save retrieved files, you will have to install full version of this tool and get access to Save files
Making this application a read only has made great marks on this product, click to see how MOV repair takes place without any alteration on your system files.
Effective, competent, ingenious program that will take care of recovery of entire set of media files (video, photo, audio) from various gadgets successfully.